Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Secret Outlast Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant

Influenster Review #3: Secret Outlast Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant

I really liked this product. The deodorant goes on clear and doesn't leave any stains on your shirt. It has a clean, fresh scent and works well. It’s really hot where I live especially in the summer and this product worked really well at keeping me odor free, which is a MAJOR plus and it is what I consider to be my personal #1 factor when deciding what antiperspirant/deodorant I purchase. I love that this deodorant is affordable. I have been using the same brand of deodorant for years but I am definitely inclined to buy this product when I run out!

Disclaimer: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment