Honestly, We Meant Well -Grant Ginder
My Rating: 3 stars
I am in the process of reading Grant Ginder's backlist after reading & loving So Young, So Old by him. I didn't love this one. I'm glad I read it but I found two out of the main characters pretty unlikable and I think that's why I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would.
Triple Play -Ally Wiegand
My Rating: 4 stars
This is the third and final novel in the Chicago Heartbreakers series. I love sports romances and I really enjoyed this book.
Love in 280 Characters or Less -Ravynn K. Stringfield
^I could not find a good photo of the book online.^
My Rating: 3 stars
I enjoyed that this book took place in multiple media formats (blog posts, e-mails, and Twitter posts). Other than that, it wasn't my favorite book but I'm glad I read it.
It Happened One Murder -Liz Lawson
My Rating: 4.5 stars
I loved this book so much and I immediately purchased the two books I haven't read of hers on my Kindle. This story was told from the female main character and the male main characters points of views. It was such a fun mystery and I really enjoyed the twists and turns. I believe this is the author's first adult mystery novel and this was released this year.
The Lucky Ones -Liz Lawson
My Rating: 4 stars
Another great mystery from Liz Lawson. This book is a YA mystery. Liz Lawson is a great author and she really knows how to write an interesting and entertaining mystery.
Murder Between Friends -Liz Lawson
My Rating: 5 stars
This is YA mystery and it was so good. I loved the multiple POV's from the main characters and all of the twists.
The summer She Went Missing -Chelsea Ichaso
My Rating: 4 stars
This is my first novel that I read from Chelsea Ichaso and I enjoyed it. It is a mystery (I read a lot of mysteries this month) and I thought it was very good. I want to read more of her novels now.
The Lake Escape -Jamie Day
My Rating: 3 stars
This mystery started off really well. I enjoyed the multiple POV's. I saw some of the twists coming and it because of that I felt like it took me out of the book a little and I wasn't as invested in it as I was in the beginning.









I'll definitely have to check out It Happened One Murder! Murder Between Friends sounds like it'd be an interesting read too!
ReplyDeleteThey were both so good. She is a really great author.
Delete