Skip to main content

What's Up Wednesday: June 2024 Edition

 


I'm writing this blog post a little early.

What We're Eating This Week...

Monday the 10th: Steak, salad, sweet potato
Tuesday the 11th: Salad & broccoli
Wednesday the 12th: Caesar Salad with grilled chicken
Thursday the 13th: Cheeseburger, broccoli, French fries
Friday the 14th: BLT and chips

Saturday the 15th: Chicken cutlets, baked ziti, roasted potatoes, salad
Sunday: Out to eat for Father's Day

What I'm Reminiscing About...

Summer trips to the lake.

What I'm Loving...

Watching all of the sports, filming for my YT channel.

What I've Been Up To...

I came home from visiting my family on June 3rd. My niece M graduated from high school. My nephew, J, is graduating from high school the last week of June. My nephew S graduated from middle school. I've been filming for my Youtube channel. I've been watching a ton of sports (college baseball, MLB, NBA, NHL, WNBA).

What I'm Dreading...

Nothing at the moment.

What I'm Working On...

Making lists, planning out my July content for my Youtube channel and filming for my Youtube channel.

What I'm Excited About...

Visiting my family!

What I'm Watching/Reading...

Watching: All of the sports
Reading: I'm currently reading Home Run Proposal by Maren Moore.

What I'm Listening To...

Morgan Wallen, Bailey Zimmerman, Post Malone, Zach Bryan, Zoe Clark

What I'm Doing This Weekend...

Watching sports, going to sister's house to celebrate my nephew S' birthday, and going out to eat to celebrate my step-dad on Father's Day. The day I'm writing this post is Father's Day and I just Facetimed my dad for a while.

What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month...

Visiting my family, my nephew J's graduation party, my nephew N's birthday, my family is coming to visit, going to a concert with my sister!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books Read in February 2022

  The Code For Love & Heartbreak -Jillian Cantor I saw this book on sale for $10 and thought it looked interesting. It was a cute story line. A little repetitive at places but overall I enjoyed it. I rated it 3 stars on the Goodreads website. When Less Becomes More -Emily Ley I love Emily Ley's books and I had the pleasure of meeting her at one of the Wild For Planners Go Wild Planner conferences. She is super sweet! I really enjoy her personal development books. I rated this book 3 stars. Heartstopper (Volume 4) -Alice Oseman I love this series so much. I love graphic novels and I really wish my library had more of them. I rated this book 4 stars. Bad Moms -Nora McInerny I like this movie (and the sequel A Bad Mom's Christmas) and I saw this at a discount store and I had no idea it was made into a novel. I enjoyed it. It wasn't my favorite book ever since I knew everything that happened since it stuck very close to the movie. I rated it 3 stars. Life, Unscheduled -K...

Books Read In December 2021 & End of Year Book Survey

  In December, I read 6 books. The first three books I read are apart of a series. The series is called Moose Springs, Alaska by Sarah Morgenthaler. I rated all three of these books 3 stars on the Goodreads website. This was a super cute series. I really enjoyed these books. They were fun, light reads. I think the fourth book in the series comes out in 2021. Book 1: The Tourist Attraction Book 2: Mistletoe & Mr. Right Book 3: Enjoy The View The Holiday Switch -Tif Marcelo I loved this book so much. It was such a cute, fun, and festive read. This is on my list of my favorite books I've read this year. I rated this book 4 stars. The last two books I read this month are also apart of a series. I rated both of them 3 stars. Heartstopper (Volume 1) & Heartstopper (Volume 2) -Alice Oseman Top 10 Favorite Books of the Year: 1.       Malibu Rising –Taylor Jenkins Reid 2.               ...

Books Read In November 2020

  In November, I read 5 books. Three are new to me and 2 are re-reads. All images are from Goodreads except the first photo is from Amazon. Love Your Life -Sophie Kinsella I liked this book. It wasn't my favorite novel of Sophie Kinsella's but I still recommend it and I did enjoy it. I rated this book 3 stars on Goodreads.com. Christmas At Fireside Cabins -Jenny Hale Another great Christmas novel from Jenny Hale. I highly recommend all of her Christmas books. The story, the setting, the characters... are just so sweet and fun. I rated this book 4 stars. In A Holidaze -Christina Lauren This is my first time reading a book from Christina Lauren and I loved it. I have the rest of their books on my TBR list. I really enjoyed this book. It had a really interesting plot and I loved the characters and the setting so much. I rated this book 4 stars. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares -Rachel Cohn & David Levithan I re-read this book and I loved it just as much as reading it th...