Skip to main content

My Month Is Booked: March 2024

 


Here are the books I read in February:

Finding Mr. Purrfect by Codi Gary


My Rating: 4 stars

This book is super adorable. I loved all of the cat elements. I really enjoyed the relationship between the main characters and their friends.


Phoebe’s Diary –Phoebe Wahl

My Rating: 3 stars

“Drawn from real life, here is a bracingly honest illustrated diary of a teenage girl that captures the explosive turmoil and joy of adolescence.” This is a good book and it went fast since there was lots of drawings along with the diary entries. No matter how old I get, I still love diary type books like this.

 

Borrow My Heart –Kasie West

My Rating: 3 stars

I love the cover of this book so much. I thought this book was super cute. I loved the relationship between the main character and dog in this book, as well as her relationships with her family, best friend, and love interest.

 

I Kissed Shara Wheeler –Casey McQuiston

My Rating: 3 stars

I enjoyed this novel. I really liked the relationship between all of the friends in this group.

 

First Lie Wins –Ashley Elston

My Rating: 5 stars

My first 5 star read of the year. I loved this book so much. I have read some of Ashley Elston’s young adult novels and this is her debut fiction novel. She is such a great writer. I read 2 chapters of this book on one day and then finished the rest of the book the next day because I could not put it down. I can’t wait to read more of her fiction novels and I also want to read her other young adult novels that I haven’t read yet.


Comments

  1. Ooh glad to see you loved First Lie Wins. I love a good mystery. And I want to read Finding Mr. Purrfect because I loved the first book.

    Lauren @ www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so good. I love a good mystery too. I suggest the Kate Burkholder mystery series by Linda Castillo. There are a lot of books in the series (and it's still on-going) but don't let that put you off because I fly through these books because I must know what happens. I hope you find it. Codi Gary also writes a cute Christmas series under the name Codi Hall. Thank you so much for reading my post and commenting.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: March 2024 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Salad and cheesy garlic bread Tuesday: Salad and fruit I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family. What I'm Loving... March Madness! What I've Been Up To... Packing up my room. I'm getting the carpet ripped out and a floor installed so we had to move everything downstairs. What I'm Dreading... Putting everything back in my room. I know I will be happy once it's done but just thinking about it is stressing me out. What I'm Working On... Besides packing up my room, I also filmed some videos for Youtube. What I'm Excited About... The start of baseball season! Let's Go Mets! March Madness tournament for men's and women's college basketball. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: College basketball, Hallmark, regular TV shows Reading: Fangirl Down by Tessa Bailey What I'm Listening To... Kenny Chesney, Sam Hunt, Morgan Wallen, Bailey Zi

What's Up Wednesday: November 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Late lunch of Chipotle so I just had some vegetables for dinner. Tuesday: Buffalo Wild Wings I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family during the holiday season! What I'm Loving... Watching all of the Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music. What I've Been Up To... Watching football, reading, planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January, watching Christmas movies, filming for my Youtube channel. What I'm Dreading... That the Christmas season will go by too fast, like it does every year. I always have the post-Christmas blues in January. What I'm Working On... Planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January. What I'm Excited About... All things Christmas! What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: Football, Survior, Dancing With the Stars, Sullivan's Crossing (I highly recommend this show),

What's Up Wednesday: October 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Pepperoni roll Tuesday: Sausage & veggies I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About...  The last time the Mets were in the World Series in 2015. What I'm Loving... Spending time with family and friends, reading, watching sports/tv/movies, these new cookies I found at the grocery store. What I've Been Up To... Bestie day with ABA, time with mom, filming, reading, watching sports/tv/movies. What I'm Dreading... Nothing at the moment. What I'm Working On... Content schedule for November & December. What I'm Excited About... MLB playoffs & World Series, high school and college football and the NFL. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching... All the football and baseball, Hallmark movies. Reading...  A Winter in New York by Josie Silver. What I'm Listening To... Morgan Wallen, Sam Hunt, Eric Church, Bailey Zimmerman, Jessie James Decker, Zoe Clark, Van Morrison. What I'm