Skip to main content

Books Read in March 2022

 


Must Love Books -Shauna Robinson

All images are from Goodreads.com.

I had high hopes for this book but it was kind of a let down. While it wasn't the worst book I've ever read, it was extremely slow (to me) in some parts. I rated it 2 stars.

One True Loves -Taylor Jenkins Reid


I love this author and her books so much. This was a re-read and I loved it just as much as the first time I read it. I own 3 or 4 of her books but I eventually want to own all of them. I highly recommend this author if you haven't read her books yet. I rated this 5 stars.

This Might Get Awkward -Kara McDowell


This was a super cute YA novel and I really enjoyed it. I rated it 3 stars.

A Deadly Inside Scoop -Abby Collette


This is a fun mystery series that centers on the owner of an ice cream shop. A very enjoyable novel even though it made me want ice cream every time I sat down to read. I rated it 3 stars.

A Game of Cones -Abby Collette


This is the second novel in An Ice Cream Parlor mystery series. Like the first novel, I thought it was very fun and enjoyable. I rated it 3 stars.

Comments

  1. one true loves is so good! i should re-read that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so much! I hope you enjoy it just as much the next time you re-read it.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It is so cute. I really enjoyed it. I just asked my librarian if they can see about ordering the 3rd book in the series because they don't have it. I'm hoping my request will be approved.

      Delete
    2. This series is so cute! I met the author through a book club and she is so nice!

      Delete
    3. That is so cool! I really hope my library gets the third book in!

      Delete
  3. I've only read one short story and one book by TJR, but I have Malibu Rising on my physical shelf right now and am really looking forward to reading it! Love what I've seen from her so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love TJR! I haven't read that short story by her but I want to. Malibu Rising was my favorite book I read last year.

      Delete
    2. Malibu Rising was one of my faves last year too and the best TJR book I've read. Looking forward to her new one - Carrie Soto is Back!

      Delete
    3. I'm so excited for her new book too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Books Read in February 2022

  The Code For Love & Heartbreak -Jillian Cantor I saw this book on sale for $10 and thought it looked interesting. It was a cute story line. A little repetitive at places but overall I enjoyed it. I rated it 3 stars on the Goodreads website. When Less Becomes More -Emily Ley I love Emily Ley's books and I had the pleasure of meeting her at one of the Wild For Planners Go Wild Planner conferences. She is super sweet! I really enjoy her personal development books. I rated this book 3 stars. Heartstopper (Volume 4) -Alice Oseman I love this series so much. I love graphic novels and I really wish my library had more of them. I rated this book 4 stars. Bad Moms -Nora McInerny I like this movie (and the sequel A Bad Mom's Christmas) and I saw this at a discount store and I had no idea it was made into a novel. I enjoyed it. It wasn't my favorite book ever since I knew everything that happened since it stuck very close to the movie. I rated it 3 stars. Life, Unscheduled -K...

Books Read In December 2021 & End of Year Book Survey

  In December, I read 6 books. The first three books I read are apart of a series. The series is called Moose Springs, Alaska by Sarah Morgenthaler. I rated all three of these books 3 stars on the Goodreads website. This was a super cute series. I really enjoyed these books. They were fun, light reads. I think the fourth book in the series comes out in 2021. Book 1: The Tourist Attraction Book 2: Mistletoe & Mr. Right Book 3: Enjoy The View The Holiday Switch -Tif Marcelo I loved this book so much. It was such a cute, fun, and festive read. This is on my list of my favorite books I've read this year. I rated this book 4 stars. The last two books I read this month are also apart of a series. I rated both of them 3 stars. Heartstopper (Volume 1) & Heartstopper (Volume 2) -Alice Oseman Top 10 Favorite Books of the Year: 1.       Malibu Rising –Taylor Jenkins Reid 2.               ...

Books Read In November 2020

  In November, I read 5 books. Three are new to me and 2 are re-reads. All images are from Goodreads except the first photo is from Amazon. Love Your Life -Sophie Kinsella I liked this book. It wasn't my favorite novel of Sophie Kinsella's but I still recommend it and I did enjoy it. I rated this book 3 stars on Goodreads.com. Christmas At Fireside Cabins -Jenny Hale Another great Christmas novel from Jenny Hale. I highly recommend all of her Christmas books. The story, the setting, the characters... are just so sweet and fun. I rated this book 4 stars. In A Holidaze -Christina Lauren This is my first time reading a book from Christina Lauren and I loved it. I have the rest of their books on my TBR list. I really enjoyed this book. It had a really interesting plot and I loved the characters and the setting so much. I rated this book 4 stars. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares -Rachel Cohn & David Levithan I re-read this book and I loved it just as much as reading it th...