Skip to main content

Books Read In April 2021

 



Live -Sadie Robertson


I really enjoyed this book. I thought it was well written and I really liked it. I rated it 4 stars on the Goodreads website.

Growing Boldly -Emily Ley


This is Emily Ley's newest book. I love her writing and I really enjoyed this book. I met her at a planner conference a few years ago and she's really sweet. I rated it 4 stars.

To All The Boys I've Loved Before, P.S. I Still Love You, Always & Forever, Lara Jean -Jenny Han




I really enjoyed re-reading these books. I absolutely love this series and I adore the movies. I rated all of these books 5 stars on Goodreads.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I think this is her 3rd one. Another one is available at my library but the other one isn't. It's really good! Thank you for commenting.

      Delete
  2. I feel like I'll just watch the trilogy on Netflix. I know it's not the same, but it'll get the job done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend both. If you ever find the time to read them, I hope you do. The movies are amazing too. Noah Centineo (the male lead) is one of my celebrity crushes.

      Delete
  3. Growing Boldly looks good. I've read one of Ley's books!

    Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read all of them except I haven't gotten to read When Less Becomes More yet and I've loved them all. Thank you for commenting! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Books Read in February 2022

  The Code For Love & Heartbreak -Jillian Cantor I saw this book on sale for $10 and thought it looked interesting. It was a cute story line. A little repetitive at places but overall I enjoyed it. I rated it 3 stars on the Goodreads website. When Less Becomes More -Emily Ley I love Emily Ley's books and I had the pleasure of meeting her at one of the Wild For Planners Go Wild Planner conferences. She is super sweet! I really enjoy her personal development books. I rated this book 3 stars. Heartstopper (Volume 4) -Alice Oseman I love this series so much. I love graphic novels and I really wish my library had more of them. I rated this book 4 stars. Bad Moms -Nora McInerny I like this movie (and the sequel A Bad Mom's Christmas) and I saw this at a discount store and I had no idea it was made into a novel. I enjoyed it. It wasn't my favorite book ever since I knew everything that happened since it stuck very close to the movie. I rated it 3 stars. Life, Unscheduled -K...

Books Read In December 2021 & End of Year Book Survey

  In December, I read 6 books. The first three books I read are apart of a series. The series is called Moose Springs, Alaska by Sarah Morgenthaler. I rated all three of these books 3 stars on the Goodreads website. This was a super cute series. I really enjoyed these books. They were fun, light reads. I think the fourth book in the series comes out in 2021. Book 1: The Tourist Attraction Book 2: Mistletoe & Mr. Right Book 3: Enjoy The View The Holiday Switch -Tif Marcelo I loved this book so much. It was such a cute, fun, and festive read. This is on my list of my favorite books I've read this year. I rated this book 4 stars. The last two books I read this month are also apart of a series. I rated both of them 3 stars. Heartstopper (Volume 1) & Heartstopper (Volume 2) -Alice Oseman Top 10 Favorite Books of the Year: 1.       Malibu Rising –Taylor Jenkins Reid 2.               ...

Books Read In November 2020

  In November, I read 5 books. Three are new to me and 2 are re-reads. All images are from Goodreads except the first photo is from Amazon. Love Your Life -Sophie Kinsella I liked this book. It wasn't my favorite novel of Sophie Kinsella's but I still recommend it and I did enjoy it. I rated this book 3 stars on Goodreads.com. Christmas At Fireside Cabins -Jenny Hale Another great Christmas novel from Jenny Hale. I highly recommend all of her Christmas books. The story, the setting, the characters... are just so sweet and fun. I rated this book 4 stars. In A Holidaze -Christina Lauren This is my first time reading a book from Christina Lauren and I loved it. I have the rest of their books on my TBR list. I really enjoyed this book. It had a really interesting plot and I loved the characters and the setting so much. I rated this book 4 stars. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares -Rachel Cohn & David Levithan I re-read this book and I loved it just as much as reading it th...