Skip to main content

Books Read in February 2021

 


Let It Snow -Cassie Cross (short story)



This was a cute and fun short story. I was actually wanting it to be a novel and I thought it was when I ordered it with leftover money from a gift card. I rated it 2 stars on the Goodreads website.

Born To Shine: Practical Tools To Help You SHINE, Even In Life's Darkest Moments -Ashley LeMieux



I really enjoyed this book. I've been following Ashley on Instagram for a while and I've been wanting to read her book and I loved it so much that I read it in one day. I'm excited because she's coming out with a second book this Spring. I rated this book 5 stars.

How To Hack A Heartbreak -Kristin Rockaway


I enjoyed the second half of this book I found the first half pretty boring. I rated it 2 stars.

She's Faking It -Kristin Rockaway


I really enjoyed this book. It was fun and interesting and kept my attention the whole way. I rated it 4 stars.

Comments

  1. I do like when a book that starts off boring turns around in the second half. Makes me feel like I didn't waste my time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look like light, fun reads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear the beginning of How to Hack a Heartbreak was slow. That really does diminish a book's enjoyment.

    Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw this comment now. I'm so sorry. It really does but it ended up really good.

      Delete
  4. I tried She's Faking It and just couldn't do it. She annoyed me so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry I just saw this comment now. Lol. She was a little annoying.

      Delete
  5. I'm curious to learn more about Ashley LeMieux and her story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry but I just now saw this comment. I really loved this book and I recommend it. I just read her second book and recommend that one as well.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Books Read in February 2022

  The Code For Love & Heartbreak -Jillian Cantor I saw this book on sale for $10 and thought it looked interesting. It was a cute story line. A little repetitive at places but overall I enjoyed it. I rated it 3 stars on the Goodreads website. When Less Becomes More -Emily Ley I love Emily Ley's books and I had the pleasure of meeting her at one of the Wild For Planners Go Wild Planner conferences. She is super sweet! I really enjoy her personal development books. I rated this book 3 stars. Heartstopper (Volume 4) -Alice Oseman I love this series so much. I love graphic novels and I really wish my library had more of them. I rated this book 4 stars. Bad Moms -Nora McInerny I like this movie (and the sequel A Bad Mom's Christmas) and I saw this at a discount store and I had no idea it was made into a novel. I enjoyed it. It wasn't my favorite book ever since I knew everything that happened since it stuck very close to the movie. I rated it 3 stars. Life, Unscheduled -K...

Books Read In December 2021 & End of Year Book Survey

  In December, I read 6 books. The first three books I read are apart of a series. The series is called Moose Springs, Alaska by Sarah Morgenthaler. I rated all three of these books 3 stars on the Goodreads website. This was a super cute series. I really enjoyed these books. They were fun, light reads. I think the fourth book in the series comes out in 2021. Book 1: The Tourist Attraction Book 2: Mistletoe & Mr. Right Book 3: Enjoy The View The Holiday Switch -Tif Marcelo I loved this book so much. It was such a cute, fun, and festive read. This is on my list of my favorite books I've read this year. I rated this book 4 stars. The last two books I read this month are also apart of a series. I rated both of them 3 stars. Heartstopper (Volume 1) & Heartstopper (Volume 2) -Alice Oseman Top 10 Favorite Books of the Year: 1.       Malibu Rising –Taylor Jenkins Reid 2.               ...

Books Read In November 2020

  In November, I read 5 books. Three are new to me and 2 are re-reads. All images are from Goodreads except the first photo is from Amazon. Love Your Life -Sophie Kinsella I liked this book. It wasn't my favorite novel of Sophie Kinsella's but I still recommend it and I did enjoy it. I rated this book 3 stars on Goodreads.com. Christmas At Fireside Cabins -Jenny Hale Another great Christmas novel from Jenny Hale. I highly recommend all of her Christmas books. The story, the setting, the characters... are just so sweet and fun. I rated this book 4 stars. In A Holidaze -Christina Lauren This is my first time reading a book from Christina Lauren and I loved it. I have the rest of their books on my TBR list. I really enjoyed this book. It had a really interesting plot and I loved the characters and the setting so much. I rated this book 4 stars. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares -Rachel Cohn & David Levithan I re-read this book and I loved it just as much as reading it th...