Skip to main content

Books Read In June 2020



In June, I read 5 books.
(All images are from Goodreads, except the last two are from Amazon.)

Things You Save In A Fire -Katherine Center


I loved this book so much and it's on my top favorite list of the books I've read so far this year. I love this author's writing and read two more of her books this month as well. Her newest book just came out and I'm on the waitlist for that book at the library. I highly recommend this book. I rated this book 5 stars on Goodreads.com.

How To Walk Away -Katherine Center


I liked this book a lot and would recommend it. It was my favorite book but I still rated it 3 stars.

The Lost Husband -Katherine Center


This was a super cute book. I rated it 3 stars.

I Was Told It Would Get Easier -Abbi Waxman


I loved this book so much. Abbi Waxman's book The Bookish Life of Nina Hill was one of my favorite books that I read last year and I added this to my list of my favorite books for 2020. I really enjoyed that the book is about a mother and daughter and their relationship. Each chapter is told from either the mother or the daughter's viewpoint. I rated this book 5 stars.

Incomparable -Brie & Nikki Bella


I used to be a hardcore WWE wrestling fan. While I stopped watching wrestling late in high school, I watch the shows Total Divas focusing on the women in the WWE, and I also watch the spin-off Total Bellas which focuses on Brie & Nikki Bella and their families. I love both of these shows and I love the Bella twins and I was so excited to read their book. I really enjoyed it and like it a lot. I rated it 4 stars on Goodreads.

Comments

  1. I keep forgetting I have Things You Save in a Fire-- I really liked How to Walk Away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great book! I love her writing and I'm excited to read her newest release. Thank you for the comment.

      Delete
  2. I do want to read I Was Told It Would Get Easier!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great book! I hope you enjoy it. Thank you for the comment.

      Delete
  3. I'm a huge fan of both Katherine Center and Abbi Waxman. They are a nice balance to the heavy and dark books I usually read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love them both too! Thank you for the comment.

      Delete
  4. I just finished the Abby Waxman book also and I loved it! I'm also on wait for the new Katherine Center also. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I hope you get the book soon and enjoy it. Thank you for the comment.

      Delete
  5. I enjoyed What You Wish For (Center's latest novel). Hope you can get it soon!
    Here are my recent reviews, if interested: https://elle-alice.blogspot.com/2020/07/june-book-reviews.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to read it! Thank you for reading and commenting.

      Delete
  6. your article is awesome always follow your blog and found the most interesting topics I also start a blog on free xbox gift cards no survey

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: March 2024 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Salad and cheesy garlic bread Tuesday: Salad and fruit I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family. What I'm Loving... March Madness! What I've Been Up To... Packing up my room. I'm getting the carpet ripped out and a floor installed so we had to move everything downstairs. What I'm Dreading... Putting everything back in my room. I know I will be happy once it's done but just thinking about it is stressing me out. What I'm Working On... Besides packing up my room, I also filmed some videos for Youtube. What I'm Excited About... The start of baseball season! Let's Go Mets! March Madness tournament for men's and women's college basketball. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: College basketball, Hallmark, regular TV shows Reading: Fangirl Down by Tessa Bailey What I'm Listening To... Kenny Chesney, Sam Hunt, Morgan Wallen, Bailey Zi

What's Up Wednesday: November 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Late lunch of Chipotle so I just had some vegetables for dinner. Tuesday: Buffalo Wild Wings I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family during the holiday season! What I'm Loving... Watching all of the Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music. What I've Been Up To... Watching football, reading, planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January, watching Christmas movies, filming for my Youtube channel. What I'm Dreading... That the Christmas season will go by too fast, like it does every year. I always have the post-Christmas blues in January. What I'm Working On... Planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January. What I'm Excited About... All things Christmas! What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: Football, Survior, Dancing With the Stars, Sullivan's Crossing (I highly recommend this show),

What's Up Wednesday: October 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Pepperoni roll Tuesday: Sausage & veggies I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About...  The last time the Mets were in the World Series in 2015. What I'm Loving... Spending time with family and friends, reading, watching sports/tv/movies, these new cookies I found at the grocery store. What I've Been Up To... Bestie day with ABA, time with mom, filming, reading, watching sports/tv/movies. What I'm Dreading... Nothing at the moment. What I'm Working On... Content schedule for November & December. What I'm Excited About... MLB playoffs & World Series, high school and college football and the NFL. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching... All the football and baseball, Hallmark movies. Reading...  A Winter in New York by Josie Silver. What I'm Listening To... Morgan Wallen, Sam Hunt, Eric Church, Bailey Zimmerman, Jessie James Decker, Zoe Clark, Van Morrison. What I'm