Skip to main content

What's Up Wednesday: September Edition



*This post is for the week of September 24th-30th and was supposed to be published on September 26th but I've been slacking with my blog posts.*

What We're Eating This Week...
Monday: Cheeseburger, French Fries, Broccoli
Tuesday: Zaxby’s
Wednesday: Chick-Fil-A
Thursday: Shrimp Kababs, Veggies, Salad
Friday: Steak, Salad, Broccoli
Saturday: Red Lobster ; I had a side Caesar salad and linguine Alfredo with crabs! So delicious! I actually just found a recipe for it online and I can't wait to try and make it at home.
Sunday: Pizza
(I don't normally eat out three times a week. That's a very rare thing.)

Credit: This Link

What I’m Reminsicing About…

All of the memories from David Wright’s career as he played the final game in his career on September 29th.


^Personal photo from a game in 2007. One of many games I've attended where my favorite athlete/baseball player, David Wright, played third base for the NY Mets.^

What I’m Loving…

Spending time with my mom, watching Fall TV, spending time with friends, watching baseball, planning in my Erin Condren Vertical Life Planner.

What I’ve Been Up To…

Working, attending workshops, watching Fall TV, spending time with friends, watching baseball.

What I’m Dreading…

Nothing at the moment.

What I’m Working On…

Lesson plans for work, activities for my class, blog posts.


What I’m Excited About…

All things Fall and Pumpkin!

Credit: Katie Daisy

What I’m Watching/Reading…

Watching: Fall TV Shows, Baseball, Hallmark movies
Reading: In September I had a bad month of reading and only read one book: The Lake Season by Hannah McKinnon.

Credit: Amazon

What I’m Listening To…

Kenny Chesney & Brett Young. I'm going to see Brett Young in concert later this year and I'm so excited!

What I’m Wearing…

Work shirts/pants.

What I’m Doing This Weekend…
On Saturday I had a workshop to attend. Then I went out to dinner and to Michael’s with my friend. I also watched my favorite athlete, David Wright, play in his last game as he had to retire from baseball due to injuries and an ongoing back issue.
On Sunday, I relaxed, watched the Mets game from Saturday again (and cry like a baby just as much as I did on Saturday), filmed a live PWM, watched TV, caught up on some Youtube videos and blog posts and ate pizza for dinner.

What I’m Looking Forward To Next Month…

My mom’s birthday, my dad’s birthday, my nephew M’s 4th birthday, my 1st year anniversary at work, planner meet up, Halloween, Halloween/Fall class party at my job!

What Else Is New…

Nothing else that I can think of.

Comments

  1. I love that you included a Katie Daisy print here! We were just talking about her art style at work last week.

    So much fun to look forward too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Alex! Thank you for the comment. I love her artwork.

    Yes! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: November 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Late lunch of Chipotle so I just had some vegetables for dinner. Tuesday: Buffalo Wild Wings I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family during the holiday season! What I'm Loving... Watching all of the Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music. What I've Been Up To... Watching football, reading, planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January, watching Christmas movies, filming for my Youtube channel. What I'm Dreading... That the Christmas season will go by too fast, like it does every year. I always have the post-Christmas blues in January. What I'm Working On... Planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January. What I'm Excited About... All things Christmas! What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: Football, Survior, Dancing With the Stars, Sullivan's Crossing (I highly recommend this show),

What's Up Wednesday: March 2024 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Salad and cheesy garlic bread Tuesday: Salad and fruit I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family. What I'm Loving... March Madness! What I've Been Up To... Packing up my room. I'm getting the carpet ripped out and a floor installed so we had to move everything downstairs. What I'm Dreading... Putting everything back in my room. I know I will be happy once it's done but just thinking about it is stressing me out. What I'm Working On... Besides packing up my room, I also filmed some videos for Youtube. What I'm Excited About... The start of baseball season! Let's Go Mets! March Madness tournament for men's and women's college basketball. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: College basketball, Hallmark, regular TV shows Reading: Fangirl Down by Tessa Bailey What I'm Listening To... Kenny Chesney, Sam Hunt, Morgan Wallen, Bailey Zi

What's Up Wednesday: October 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Pepperoni roll Tuesday: Sausage & veggies I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About...  The last time the Mets were in the World Series in 2015. What I'm Loving... Spending time with family and friends, reading, watching sports/tv/movies, these new cookies I found at the grocery store. What I've Been Up To... Bestie day with ABA, time with mom, filming, reading, watching sports/tv/movies. What I'm Dreading... Nothing at the moment. What I'm Working On... Content schedule for November & December. What I'm Excited About... MLB playoffs & World Series, high school and college football and the NFL. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching... All the football and baseball, Hallmark movies. Reading...  A Winter in New York by Josie Silver. What I'm Listening To... Morgan Wallen, Sam Hunt, Eric Church, Bailey Zimmerman, Jessie James Decker, Zoe Clark, Van Morrison. What I'm