Skip to main content

What's Up Wednesday: June Edition



1. What I'm Eating This Week...

I went out to eat a lot this week but normally that doesn't happen.

Monday: Leftovers
Tuesday: Pasta
Wednesday: Dinner out with a friend. I had tacos.
Thursday: Dinner out with my mom and step-dad. We went to Outback. I had steak, loaded mashed potatoes, and salad.
Friday: Dinner out with a friend. We went to P.F. Changs. I had dumplings and fried rice.
Saturday: Dinner out with my mom & step-dad. I had chicken parm.
Sunday: I'm not sure.



2. What I'm Reminiscing About...

My Summer trips back home to visit my family!



3. What I'm Loving...

Spending quality time with friends, planning in my planner, reading.

4. What I've Been Up To...

Besides working, my dad came to visit me and I also spent some time with my mom and my friends.

5. What I'm Dreading...

The heat of the Summer months.

6. What I'm Working On...

A deep clean of my room.



7. What I'm Excited About...

I recently purchased some great new books and I'm excited to read them.



8. What I'm Watching/Reading:

Watching: Good Witch, Nashville and some other shows, baseball.
Reading: I read two books this month (I was slacking on reading this month) and started another book. I recently read The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah and it is such an amazing book. I highly recommend it!



9. What I'm Listening To...

Kenny Chesney, Zac Brown Band, Sam Hunt, Jake Owen.

10. What I'm Wearing...

My work shirts or regular shirts on the weekend and shorts.

11. What I'm Doing This Weekend...

Friday night I went to Barnes & Noble and out to eat with my friend Lisa. Saturday I started a deep clean of my room and went out to eat with my mom and step-dad for Italian food. Today, I'm relaxing and I also have to go to the grocery store.

12. What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month...

I will be going home to visit my family for a week, my nephew N's birthday, and a local planner meet up!

13. What Else Is New...

Earlier this month, I fell at work and sprained my wrist and was in a brace for a few weeks and on light duty at work. I'm glad to say that I'm finally brace free and back to regular duty at work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: November 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Late lunch of Chipotle so I just had some vegetables for dinner. Tuesday: Buffalo Wild Wings I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family during the holiday season! What I'm Loving... Watching all of the Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music. What I've Been Up To... Watching football, reading, planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January, watching Christmas movies, filming for my Youtube channel. What I'm Dreading... That the Christmas season will go by too fast, like it does every year. I always have the post-Christmas blues in January. What I'm Working On... Planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January. What I'm Excited About... All things Christmas! What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: Football, Survior, Dancing With the Stars, Sullivan's Crossing (I highly recommend this show),

What's Up Wednesday: March 2024 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Salad and cheesy garlic bread Tuesday: Salad and fruit I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family. What I'm Loving... March Madness! What I've Been Up To... Packing up my room. I'm getting the carpet ripped out and a floor installed so we had to move everything downstairs. What I'm Dreading... Putting everything back in my room. I know I will be happy once it's done but just thinking about it is stressing me out. What I'm Working On... Besides packing up my room, I also filmed some videos for Youtube. What I'm Excited About... The start of baseball season! Let's Go Mets! March Madness tournament for men's and women's college basketball. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: College basketball, Hallmark, regular TV shows Reading: Fangirl Down by Tessa Bailey What I'm Listening To... Kenny Chesney, Sam Hunt, Morgan Wallen, Bailey Zi

What's Up Wednesday: October 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Pepperoni roll Tuesday: Sausage & veggies I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About...  The last time the Mets were in the World Series in 2015. What I'm Loving... Spending time with family and friends, reading, watching sports/tv/movies, these new cookies I found at the grocery store. What I've Been Up To... Bestie day with ABA, time with mom, filming, reading, watching sports/tv/movies. What I'm Dreading... Nothing at the moment. What I'm Working On... Content schedule for November & December. What I'm Excited About... MLB playoffs & World Series, high school and college football and the NFL. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching... All the football and baseball, Hallmark movies. Reading...  A Winter in New York by Josie Silver. What I'm Listening To... Morgan Wallen, Sam Hunt, Eric Church, Bailey Zimmerman, Jessie James Decker, Zoe Clark, Van Morrison. What I'm