Skip to main content

What's Up Wednesday: May Edition

 


As much as I would like to blog during the week, my days are really busy at work (I'm a pre-school teacher) and at night, I'm beyond exhausted. I love doing blog link-ups but my posts will have to wait until the weekend.

What We're Eating This Week:
Monday: Cheesburger, veggies, French fries
Tuesday: Ribs, potatoes, veggies
Wednesday: Steak, veggies, potatoes, salad
Thursday: Quesadillas, chips & salsa
Friday: Salad with chicken
Saturday & Sunday: Not sure

What I'm Reminiscing About...

Growing up, during the Summer, we always spent a week at a lake that was about 4 hours from where we lived. Some of my favorite moments have been made at that lake. Lately, I've been thinking about all of the fun times and memories made there and I've been wanting to go back so badly. However, I don't live in that state anymore, and I will only be going back to visit for a week this Summer so I won't be able to go back. I'm hoping next Summer to take two weeks off of work during the Summer and to spend a few days at the lake.



^Pictures from last trip to the Lake a few years back.^

What I'm Loving...

My job! I mentioned above that I'm a pre-school teacher. I work in the 2 1/2 year old room and I love it. The days can be long and I'm often beyond exhausted at the end of the day but I absolutely love what I do.

Credit: Pinterest

What I've Been Up To...

In the beginning of May, I attended my second Go Wild Planner Conference. This year it took place in Austin, Texas and it was such an amazing experience. I absolutely love seeing my planner friends and getting to spend time with them, especially the friends I talk to a lot online but don't get to see in person often. At my job, we celebrated Teacher Appreciation Week and I was not expecting anything at all from my students and I was blown away with the sweet cards, flowers, and gifts I received. On Mother's Day, I got to spoil my favorite person ever, my mom, who is my absolute best friend. I brought her a blouse she had been wanting and I treated her to brunch. At work, we celebrated our grand re-opening because our company name changed. I had family come visit this past week. I wasn't able to take time off work but I was able to spend a little time with my nephews M (6) & A (1 1/2) at night.


Credit: Pinterest

What I'm Dreading:

The hot Summer months ahead. I love the Summer but I have lived in the South now for almost 15 years and I'm still not used to the ridiculously hot and humid here they have here. I get hot really easily and I hate the feeling of being hot.

What I'm Working On...

Trying to doing a deep clean of my room.

What I'm Excited About...

A big planner meet up happening next month, my dad coming to visit me next weekend, and an upcoming trip back home to NY to visit family.

Credit: Pinterest

What I'm Watching/Reading:

Watching: Total Bellas, The Bachelorette, Chrisley Knows Best, Good Witch, Mets baseball, and Netflix.

Reading: I'm currently reading A Discovery of Hope by T.I. Lowe.


What I'm Listening To...

At work, lots of Kidz Bop. At home, lots of country music, Ed Sheeran, & James Bay.

What I'm Wearing...

The same thing as always... shirts/tank tops, jeans/shorts.

What I'm Doing This Weekend...

Lots of relaxing, trying to catch up on some blog posts, and cleaning my room.

What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month...

My niece A turns 9, two planner meet ups, a visit from my dad, the start of Summer, and the 5 year anniversary of having my cat Pumpkin!

Credit: Pinterest

What Else Is New...

I think I covered everything!

Credit: This Website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: November 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Late lunch of Chipotle so I just had some vegetables for dinner. Tuesday: Buffalo Wild Wings I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family during the holiday season! What I'm Loving... Watching all of the Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music. What I've Been Up To... Watching football, reading, planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January, watching Christmas movies, filming for my Youtube channel. What I'm Dreading... That the Christmas season will go by too fast, like it does every year. I always have the post-Christmas blues in January. What I'm Working On... Planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January. What I'm Excited About... All things Christmas! What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: Football, Survior, Dancing With the Stars, Sullivan's Crossing (I highly recommend this show),

What's Up Wednesday: March 2024 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Salad and cheesy garlic bread Tuesday: Salad and fruit I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family. What I'm Loving... March Madness! What I've Been Up To... Packing up my room. I'm getting the carpet ripped out and a floor installed so we had to move everything downstairs. What I'm Dreading... Putting everything back in my room. I know I will be happy once it's done but just thinking about it is stressing me out. What I'm Working On... Besides packing up my room, I also filmed some videos for Youtube. What I'm Excited About... The start of baseball season! Let's Go Mets! March Madness tournament for men's and women's college basketball. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: College basketball, Hallmark, regular TV shows Reading: Fangirl Down by Tessa Bailey What I'm Listening To... Kenny Chesney, Sam Hunt, Morgan Wallen, Bailey Zi

What's Up Wednesday: October 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Pepperoni roll Tuesday: Sausage & veggies I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About...  The last time the Mets were in the World Series in 2015. What I'm Loving... Spending time with family and friends, reading, watching sports/tv/movies, these new cookies I found at the grocery store. What I've Been Up To... Bestie day with ABA, time with mom, filming, reading, watching sports/tv/movies. What I'm Dreading... Nothing at the moment. What I'm Working On... Content schedule for November & December. What I'm Excited About... MLB playoffs & World Series, high school and college football and the NFL. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching... All the football and baseball, Hallmark movies. Reading...  A Winter in New York by Josie Silver. What I'm Listening To... Morgan Wallen, Sam Hunt, Eric Church, Bailey Zimmerman, Jessie James Decker, Zoe Clark, Van Morrison. What I'm