Skip to main content

What's Up Wednesday: April Edition



1. What We're Eating This Week...

Monday: Yogurt parfait with vanilla yogurt, mangoes, strawberries, blueberries, and granola
Tuesday: Mac & Cheese, Cucumbers
Wednesday: Pizza Night
and I'm not sure about the rest of the week.

2. What I'm Reminiscing About...

With my second Go Wild Planner Conference coming up next week, I'm reminiscing about my first Planner Conference last year in Nashville, TN!





^I met the amazing Shay Shull from the Blog, Mix & Match Mama! My favorite blogger! Shay was so sweet and so awesome. It was such an honor to meet her.^

^I met the one and only Erin Condren! She is so down to earth and the absolute sweetest!^

3. What I'm Loving...

I recently started working in the 2B room at work (2 1/2-3 year olds) and I'm loving my new room and the other teacher I work with!

Credit: This Twitter

4. What I've Been Up To...

Working and relaxing on my off days. I recently had lunch and went to Hobby Lobby with my friend Lisa this past weekend.


5. What I'm Dreading...

All of the pollen and my reactions to it: red, watery eyes and sneezing!

6. What I'm Working On...

Nothing at the moment.

7. What I'm Excited About...

My second Go Wild Planner Conference which is next week!

8. What I'm Watching/Reading...

Watching: Regular TV shows, lots of Mets games, Philadelphia 76er's playoff basketball games, and Netflix.
Reading: I just started reading The Girl With The Lower Back Tattoo by Amy Schumer.

9. What I'm Listening To...

James Bay, Ed Sheeran, Kenny Chesney, Julianne Hough and I've been listening to the song The Middle by Zedd & Marren Morris on repeat! I love that song!

10. What I'm Wearing...

Shirts, shorts/pants.

11. What I'm Doing This Weekend...

Packing for my trip, cleaning, and relaxing.

12. What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month...

Go Wild Planner Conference, Mother's Day, Local planner meet up, family visit, niece M's birthday.

13. What Else Is New...

I think I covered everything.

Bonus Question:

What's your favorite Mother's Day gift to give?

I love to buy my mom something she's really been wanting. This year I'm giving her a really pretty blouse she wanted and taking her out to brunch on Mother's Day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: November 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Late lunch of Chipotle so I just had some vegetables for dinner. Tuesday: Buffalo Wild Wings I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family during the holiday season! What I'm Loving... Watching all of the Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music. What I've Been Up To... Watching football, reading, planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January, watching Christmas movies, filming for my Youtube channel. What I'm Dreading... That the Christmas season will go by too fast, like it does every year. I always have the post-Christmas blues in January. What I'm Working On... Planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January. What I'm Excited About... All things Christmas! What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: Football, Survior, Dancing With the Stars, Sullivan's Crossing (I highly recommend this show),

What's Up Wednesday: March 2024 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Salad and cheesy garlic bread Tuesday: Salad and fruit I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family. What I'm Loving... March Madness! What I've Been Up To... Packing up my room. I'm getting the carpet ripped out and a floor installed so we had to move everything downstairs. What I'm Dreading... Putting everything back in my room. I know I will be happy once it's done but just thinking about it is stressing me out. What I'm Working On... Besides packing up my room, I also filmed some videos for Youtube. What I'm Excited About... The start of baseball season! Let's Go Mets! March Madness tournament for men's and women's college basketball. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: College basketball, Hallmark, regular TV shows Reading: Fangirl Down by Tessa Bailey What I'm Listening To... Kenny Chesney, Sam Hunt, Morgan Wallen, Bailey Zi

What's Up Wednesday: October 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Pepperoni roll Tuesday: Sausage & veggies I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About...  The last time the Mets were in the World Series in 2015. What I'm Loving... Spending time with family and friends, reading, watching sports/tv/movies, these new cookies I found at the grocery store. What I've Been Up To... Bestie day with ABA, time with mom, filming, reading, watching sports/tv/movies. What I'm Dreading... Nothing at the moment. What I'm Working On... Content schedule for November & December. What I'm Excited About... MLB playoffs & World Series, high school and college football and the NFL. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching... All the football and baseball, Hallmark movies. Reading...  A Winter in New York by Josie Silver. What I'm Listening To... Morgan Wallen, Sam Hunt, Eric Church, Bailey Zimmerman, Jessie James Decker, Zoe Clark, Van Morrison. What I'm