Skip to main content

What's Up Wednesday? on a Thursday...



1. What I'm Eating This Week...

Monday: Chicken, potatoes, veggies
Tuesday: Zaxby's
Wednesday: Fish, quinoa, carrots & cucumber stickers with ranch dressing
Thursday: Not sure
Friday: Not sure
Saturday: Probably out to eat with family
Sunday: Family dinner for Easter

2. What I'm Reminiscing About...

My trips to Turks & Caicos in 2012 & 2017. I wish I was swimming in the beautiful Caribbean ocean as we speak. #myhappyplace



3. What I'm Loving...

That baseball season is finally here! Hip Hip Hooray for Opening Day! Let's Go Mets!



4. What I've Been Up To:

I celebrated St. Patrick's Day with my mom, step-dad, and Grandma. We had a yummy dinner of corn beef, cabbage, potatoes, carrots, and Irish Soda bread and we had a delicious desert of cupcakes and red & green Jello. I attended two planner meet ups this month, including one in which I got to see some of my planner besties who I don't get to see very often and we celebrated my friend N at her baby shower!

Credit: Heather Stilufsen 


5. What I'm Dreading...

Being in constant pain everyday because of my RA.

6. What I'm Working On...

Nothing much at the moment.

7. What I'm Excited About...

I have family visiting this coming week and I'm super excited to spend time with them. I won't be able to spend much time with them during the week as I have to work but Saturday and Sunday will be filled with lots of family and auntie time! Also, I'm super excited that today is the opening day for Major League Baseball. Let's Go Mets!

Credit: Curiano.com

8. What I'm Watching/Reading:

Watching: All of my regular TV shows and Bloodline and Fuller House on Netflix. And as of today, lots of baseball.
Reading: I'm currently reading Ten Things We Did (And Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski.

9. What I'm Listening To...

I'm listening to lots of James Bay & Ed Sheeran.

10. What I'm Wearing...

A mix of long and short sleeved shirts (the weather has been wacky here) and pants/jeans.

11. What I'm Doing This Weekend...

Spending lots of quality family/auntie time with my family that is visiting!




12. What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month...

My sister C's birthday, my friend L's birthday, Easter, family visiting, a planner meet up and lots of baseball watching!



13. What Else Is New...

I think I covered everything.

Bonus Question:

What's Your Favorite Easter Tradition?

Growing up, we always had an Easter egg hunt and we had Easter dinner together as a family.


x

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: November 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Late lunch of Chipotle so I just had some vegetables for dinner. Tuesday: Buffalo Wild Wings I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family during the holiday season! What I'm Loving... Watching all of the Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music. What I've Been Up To... Watching football, reading, planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January, watching Christmas movies, filming for my Youtube channel. What I'm Dreading... That the Christmas season will go by too fast, like it does every year. I always have the post-Christmas blues in January. What I'm Working On... Planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January. What I'm Excited About... All things Christmas! What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: Football, Survior, Dancing With the Stars, Sullivan's Crossing (I highly recommend this show),

What's Up Wednesday: October 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Pepperoni roll Tuesday: Sausage & veggies I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About...  The last time the Mets were in the World Series in 2015. What I'm Loving... Spending time with family and friends, reading, watching sports/tv/movies, these new cookies I found at the grocery store. What I've Been Up To... Bestie day with ABA, time with mom, filming, reading, watching sports/tv/movies. What I'm Dreading... Nothing at the moment. What I'm Working On... Content schedule for November & December. What I'm Excited About... MLB playoffs & World Series, high school and college football and the NFL. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching... All the football and baseball, Hallmark movies. Reading...  A Winter in New York by Josie Silver. What I'm Listening To... Morgan Wallen, Sam Hunt, Eric Church, Bailey Zimmerman, Jessie James Decker, Zoe Clark, Van Morrison. What I'm

What's Up Wednesday: January 2024 Edition

What We're Eating This Week... Monday. Takeout: salad & cheesy bread Tuesday: Meatloaf, baked mac & cheese, acorn squash Wednesday: Leftovers of meatloaf and baked mac & cheese and a vegetable What I'm Reminiscing About... My two trips to the Caribbean that both happened in February. One was in 2011 and the other was in 2018 I believe. I love the Caribbean ocean so much and I wish it was closer to where I live so that I could swim in it more often. What I'm Loving... Watching the football playoffs. One game left of the season in February.. the big game. It will be the Kansas City Chiefs vs. the San Francisco 49er's. What I've Been Up To... I've been doing the usual: planning/filming for my YT channel, reading, watching football/tv/movies and Youtube. What I'm Dreading... Nothing I want to talk about. What I'm Working On... Filming for my Youtube channel and working on my February content schedule. What I'm Excited About... Football playof