Skip to main content

What's Up Wednesday: October Edition



1. What We're Eating This Week...

This week has been very odd dinner wise for me as I have been having stomach issues due to an antibiotic I'm on for my double ear & throat infections. Monday, I had two bottles of water and grapes for dinner, and Tuesday, I had crackers and ginger ale.

2. What I'm Reminiscing About...

All of the Halloween memories I have as a child including decorating for Halloween with my mom, picking out my costume, going trick or treating, and going to a lot of Fall & pumpkin festivals with my mom and family.

Credit: This Site

3. What I'm Loving...

My new job. I recently got hired as a full time daycare worker and I'm loving it. I have always had a passion for working with children and I love that I get to do it full time and at a place that I love.

Credit: This Blog

4. What I've Been Up To...

As mentioned above, I started my new job last week. I attended two planner meet ups with my planner friends this month and they were both very fun. On a not so fun note, I was diagnosed with double ear infections and a throat infection on Friday night.

5. What I'm Dreading...

Nothing at the moment.

6. What I'm Working On...

Trying to find time/motivation to blog more.

7. What I'm Excited About...

My new job and Halloween!


Credit: Heather Stillufsen @ Rose Hill Design Studio


8. What I'm Watching/Reading:

Watching: MLB playoffs & World Series, my regular Fall TV shows, Fall Harvest movies on the Hallmark Channel
Reading: I'm just about to finish Emily & Einstein by Linda Francis Lee. I will be starting The Breakdown by B.A. Paris after that.

9. What I'm Wearing...

The usual... shirts/pants.

10. What I'm Doing This Weekend...

On Saturday, I'm working at the daycare's Fall festival for an hour and then I'm having lunch with a friend. On Sunday, I'm going to some stores with my mom and we're going out to lunch. The rest of the weekend I will be cleaning my room/bathroom and relaxing.

Credit: Princess Sassy Pants & Co. Website


11. What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month...

Thanksgiving and the start of the holiday season!

12. What Else Is New...

I think I covered everything.

BONUS QUESTION: What is your favorite Thanksgiving side?

I love my mom's sweet potato pie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: November 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Late lunch of Chipotle so I just had some vegetables for dinner. Tuesday: Buffalo Wild Wings I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family during the holiday season! What I'm Loving... Watching all of the Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music. What I've Been Up To... Watching football, reading, planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January, watching Christmas movies, filming for my Youtube channel. What I'm Dreading... That the Christmas season will go by too fast, like it does every year. I always have the post-Christmas blues in January. What I'm Working On... Planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January. What I'm Excited About... All things Christmas! What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: Football, Survior, Dancing With the Stars, Sullivan's Crossing (I highly recommend this show),

What's Up Wednesday: March 2024 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Salad and cheesy garlic bread Tuesday: Salad and fruit I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family. What I'm Loving... March Madness! What I've Been Up To... Packing up my room. I'm getting the carpet ripped out and a floor installed so we had to move everything downstairs. What I'm Dreading... Putting everything back in my room. I know I will be happy once it's done but just thinking about it is stressing me out. What I'm Working On... Besides packing up my room, I also filmed some videos for Youtube. What I'm Excited About... The start of baseball season! Let's Go Mets! March Madness tournament for men's and women's college basketball. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: College basketball, Hallmark, regular TV shows Reading: Fangirl Down by Tessa Bailey What I'm Listening To... Kenny Chesney, Sam Hunt, Morgan Wallen, Bailey Zi

What's Up Wednesday: October 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Pepperoni roll Tuesday: Sausage & veggies I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About...  The last time the Mets were in the World Series in 2015. What I'm Loving... Spending time with family and friends, reading, watching sports/tv/movies, these new cookies I found at the grocery store. What I've Been Up To... Bestie day with ABA, time with mom, filming, reading, watching sports/tv/movies. What I'm Dreading... Nothing at the moment. What I'm Working On... Content schedule for November & December. What I'm Excited About... MLB playoffs & World Series, high school and college football and the NFL. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching... All the football and baseball, Hallmark movies. Reading...  A Winter in New York by Josie Silver. What I'm Listening To... Morgan Wallen, Sam Hunt, Eric Church, Bailey Zimmerman, Jessie James Decker, Zoe Clark, Van Morrison. What I'm