Skip to main content

What's Up Wednesday... December Edition



This link-up was for Wednesday and I'm way late to it but I still wanted to do it. I had surgery on Tuesday and the recovery has been very slow and very painful.

1. What I'm Eating This Week...

Monday: Meatball Subs
Tuesday: Surgery Day (nothing for dinner)
Wednesday & Thursday: Scrambled Egg for dinner
Friday: Applesauce & Jello
Saturday: Farina
Sunday: Mashed potatoes

2. What I'm Reminiscing About...

Christmases throughout the years


Credit: Heather Stillufsen @ Rose Hill Design Studio

3. What I'm Loving...

That my mom is the best mom, best friend, and best nurse in the world. She has taken such good care of me throughout my surgery & my very slow recovery.

Credit: Heather Stillufsen @ Rose Hill Design Studio

4. What I'm Dreading...

Up until the day of my surgery (December 20th), I was dreading my surgery. 6 days post-op I'm still dreading the almost constant pain.

5. What I'm Working On...

A list of blog and Livejournal posts that I want to make the rest of this year.

6. What I'm Excited About...

That my surgery is beyond me and that hopefully I start to get better & better each day. I'm also excited about my birthday on Saturday. All month long, I was excited for Christmas & the holiday season!

Credit: This Blog

7. What I'm Watching/Reading...

Watching: All of the Christmas movies! I still have a lot left to watch (on my DVR and the ones I own on DVD).
Reading: The Boy Is Back by Meg Cabot

8. What I'm Listening To...

Non-stop Christmas music!

9. What I'm Wearing...

Lots of pajamas and comfy clothes.

10. What I'm Doing This Weekend...

Depending on how I'm feeling, I might go out on my birthday to some stores with my mom but honestly I'm not sure if I will be up for it. If not, I will just be relaxing and spending quality time with my mom at home on my birthday and hopefully I will be able to Facetime with my family in NY as well.

11. What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month...

Hopefully I will be 100% healed and feeling back to normal. I'm also excited for two planner meet ups that I will be attending. I'm very much looking forward to spending time with my friends!

Credit: This Site

12. What Else Is New...

This month, my niece/God-daughter O, celebrated her 11th birthday. On the 16th, it was the 10 year anniversary of the day I met David Wright. On the 17th, it was 5 years ago that I graduated from college. On the 31st, I will be turning 30 years old.

Bonus Question This Month: 
What's your favorite memory from 2016?

I can't pick just one so here's a few:

+ all of the time I spent with my mom. She is my best friend and we always have the best times together!
+ the time I got to spend back in NY visiting my family. Sadly, I did not get to spend much time in NY this year.
+ I started substituting in the classrooms and I absolutely love it. I hope to do a lot more of it in 2017.
+ Meeting so many wonderful friends through the planner community.
+ Winter Planner-Land event with my friends

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: November 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Late lunch of Chipotle so I just had some vegetables for dinner. Tuesday: Buffalo Wild Wings I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family during the holiday season! What I'm Loving... Watching all of the Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music. What I've Been Up To... Watching football, reading, planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January, watching Christmas movies, filming for my Youtube channel. What I'm Dreading... That the Christmas season will go by too fast, like it does every year. I always have the post-Christmas blues in January. What I'm Working On... Planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January. What I'm Excited About... All things Christmas! What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: Football, Survior, Dancing With the Stars, Sullivan's Crossing (I highly recommend this show),

What's Up Wednesday: March 2024 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Salad and cheesy garlic bread Tuesday: Salad and fruit I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family. What I'm Loving... March Madness! What I've Been Up To... Packing up my room. I'm getting the carpet ripped out and a floor installed so we had to move everything downstairs. What I'm Dreading... Putting everything back in my room. I know I will be happy once it's done but just thinking about it is stressing me out. What I'm Working On... Besides packing up my room, I also filmed some videos for Youtube. What I'm Excited About... The start of baseball season! Let's Go Mets! March Madness tournament for men's and women's college basketball. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: College basketball, Hallmark, regular TV shows Reading: Fangirl Down by Tessa Bailey What I'm Listening To... Kenny Chesney, Sam Hunt, Morgan Wallen, Bailey Zi

What's Up Wednesday: October 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Pepperoni roll Tuesday: Sausage & veggies I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About...  The last time the Mets were in the World Series in 2015. What I'm Loving... Spending time with family and friends, reading, watching sports/tv/movies, these new cookies I found at the grocery store. What I've Been Up To... Bestie day with ABA, time with mom, filming, reading, watching sports/tv/movies. What I'm Dreading... Nothing at the moment. What I'm Working On... Content schedule for November & December. What I'm Excited About... MLB playoffs & World Series, high school and college football and the NFL. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching... All the football and baseball, Hallmark movies. Reading...  A Winter in New York by Josie Silver. What I'm Listening To... Morgan Wallen, Sam Hunt, Eric Church, Bailey Zimmerman, Jessie James Decker, Zoe Clark, Van Morrison. What I'm