Skip to main content

What's Up Wednesday (10/28/15)



1. What We're Eating This Week...

Saturday: Taco salad
Sunday: Chicken cutlets, cheesy potatoes, salad
Monday: Leftover chicken cutlets & salad and French fries
Tuesday: Grilled cheese sandwich and some tortilla chips

2. What I'm Reminiscing About...

Celebrating Halloween as a child and having so many fun memories associated with Halloween and all holidays.


3. What I'm Loving...

-The Mets are in the World Series!!
-That I get to go to NY for the weekend to see my family! <3
-Halloween & the Fall season

Credit: CNN

4. What I've Been Up To...

Watching post season baseball, trying to find a full time job, lots of reading and lots of planning in my Erin Condren planners!

5. What I'm Dreading...

An upcoming doctor's bill.

6. What I'm Working On...

I wrote out and decorated my nieces & nephews Halloween cards on Sunday. I'm also working on lots of blog & Livejournal posts!

Credit: HelloLucky

7. What I'm Excited About...

That the NY Mets are in the World Series and that I'm going to NY to visit my family this weekend!

Credit:  Heather Stillufsen @ Rose Hill Design Studio

8. What I'm Watching/Reading...

Watching: I'm watching lots of baseball and football on Sundays.
Reading: Julia's Journey by T.I. Lowe

Credit: Goodreads.com

9. What I'm Listening To...

I'm listening to lots of Sam Hunt. I'm loving his cover of Kenny Chesney's song Come Over (which is one of my favorite songs by him). Sam Hunt was one of the song writers! I'm also loving Carrie Underwood's new song: What I Never Knew I Always Wanted.


10. What I'm Wearing...

Lots of orange and blue... LET'S GO METS!!


11. What I'm Doing This Weekend...

Heading to New York for a quick trip to see my family and to watch the World Series games on TV with my dad, brother, & nephews!


12. What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month...

Thanksgiving, watching Christmas movies & listening to Christmas music, and decorating for Christmas!

Credit: This Blog

13. What Else Is New...

I went to the movies this weekend and saw The Intern starring Robert DeNiro & Anne Hathaway and it was a really good movie and I definitely recommend it!

Credit: IMDB.com

14. What's Your Favorite Thanksgiving Recipe...

My mom's sweet potato pie & pumpkin pie!

Comments

  1. Yay for world series!! I got to go to game one in KC and it was INCREDIBLE! (Although I'm a Royals fan haha, but still post season baseball is so fun!!)
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so awesome that you got to go to game 1! :)

      Thanks for the comment! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Books Read in February 2022

  The Code For Love & Heartbreak -Jillian Cantor I saw this book on sale for $10 and thought it looked interesting. It was a cute story line. A little repetitive at places but overall I enjoyed it. I rated it 3 stars on the Goodreads website. When Less Becomes More -Emily Ley I love Emily Ley's books and I had the pleasure of meeting her at one of the Wild For Planners Go Wild Planner conferences. She is super sweet! I really enjoy her personal development books. I rated this book 3 stars. Heartstopper (Volume 4) -Alice Oseman I love this series so much. I love graphic novels and I really wish my library had more of them. I rated this book 4 stars. Bad Moms -Nora McInerny I like this movie (and the sequel A Bad Mom's Christmas) and I saw this at a discount store and I had no idea it was made into a novel. I enjoyed it. It wasn't my favorite book ever since I knew everything that happened since it stuck very close to the movie. I rated it 3 stars. Life, Unscheduled -K...

Books Read In December 2021 & End of Year Book Survey

  In December, I read 6 books. The first three books I read are apart of a series. The series is called Moose Springs, Alaska by Sarah Morgenthaler. I rated all three of these books 3 stars on the Goodreads website. This was a super cute series. I really enjoyed these books. They were fun, light reads. I think the fourth book in the series comes out in 2021. Book 1: The Tourist Attraction Book 2: Mistletoe & Mr. Right Book 3: Enjoy The View The Holiday Switch -Tif Marcelo I loved this book so much. It was such a cute, fun, and festive read. This is on my list of my favorite books I've read this year. I rated this book 4 stars. The last two books I read this month are also apart of a series. I rated both of them 3 stars. Heartstopper (Volume 1) & Heartstopper (Volume 2) -Alice Oseman Top 10 Favorite Books of the Year: 1.       Malibu Rising –Taylor Jenkins Reid 2.               ...

Books Read In November 2020

  In November, I read 5 books. Three are new to me and 2 are re-reads. All images are from Goodreads except the first photo is from Amazon. Love Your Life -Sophie Kinsella I liked this book. It wasn't my favorite novel of Sophie Kinsella's but I still recommend it and I did enjoy it. I rated this book 3 stars on Goodreads.com. Christmas At Fireside Cabins -Jenny Hale Another great Christmas novel from Jenny Hale. I highly recommend all of her Christmas books. The story, the setting, the characters... are just so sweet and fun. I rated this book 4 stars. In A Holidaze -Christina Lauren This is my first time reading a book from Christina Lauren and I loved it. I have the rest of their books on my TBR list. I really enjoyed this book. It had a really interesting plot and I loved the characters and the setting so much. I rated this book 4 stars. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares -Rachel Cohn & David Levithan I re-read this book and I loved it just as much as reading it th...