Skip to main content

Five on Friday


1. Saved By the Bell "Reunion" on Jimmy Fallon

I always loved watching Saved By The Bell. Mark Paul Gosselaar was one of my first celebrity crushes along with Luke Perry, Jonathan Tyler Thomas, Justin Timberlake, and many more. I've been boy crazy since I was little. lol. Anyway, Saved By The Bell was one of my favorite shows. The sketch on Jimmy Fallon's show earlier this week made my day. It was so awesome and so funny to see them reference main plot points throughout the show's run. If you haven't seen it, I suggest checking it out.


2. Neutrogena Hydroboost Gel

I recently tried this product and I absolutely love it. It leaves my face feeling smooth, moisturized, and refreshed. I definitely am interested in trying more of the line's products.

Credit: Drugstore.com

3. Current read: To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han

I started this book on Monday and I'm almost done with it. It's such a great read. I found out yesterday that she is coming out with a sequel to it this year which I'm very excited to read. Have any of you read this book?

Credit: Amazon.com

4. iPhone 6

I upgraded my phone to the iPhone 6 on Sunday and I was so happy that I got a really great deal on it. I also purchased this case for it at the store:

Credit: Amazon.com

5. Quotes I Love

I love finding really great quotes on Pinterest and sharing them on my blog.

Credit: Pinterest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books Read in February 2022

  The Code For Love & Heartbreak -Jillian Cantor I saw this book on sale for $10 and thought it looked interesting. It was a cute story line. A little repetitive at places but overall I enjoyed it. I rated it 3 stars on the Goodreads website. When Less Becomes More -Emily Ley I love Emily Ley's books and I had the pleasure of meeting her at one of the Wild For Planners Go Wild Planner conferences. She is super sweet! I really enjoy her personal development books. I rated this book 3 stars. Heartstopper (Volume 4) -Alice Oseman I love this series so much. I love graphic novels and I really wish my library had more of them. I rated this book 4 stars. Bad Moms -Nora McInerny I like this movie (and the sequel A Bad Mom's Christmas) and I saw this at a discount store and I had no idea it was made into a novel. I enjoyed it. It wasn't my favorite book ever since I knew everything that happened since it stuck very close to the movie. I rated it 3 stars. Life, Unscheduled -K...

Books Read In December 2021 & End of Year Book Survey

  In December, I read 6 books. The first three books I read are apart of a series. The series is called Moose Springs, Alaska by Sarah Morgenthaler. I rated all three of these books 3 stars on the Goodreads website. This was a super cute series. I really enjoyed these books. They were fun, light reads. I think the fourth book in the series comes out in 2021. Book 1: The Tourist Attraction Book 2: Mistletoe & Mr. Right Book 3: Enjoy The View The Holiday Switch -Tif Marcelo I loved this book so much. It was such a cute, fun, and festive read. This is on my list of my favorite books I've read this year. I rated this book 4 stars. The last two books I read this month are also apart of a series. I rated both of them 3 stars. Heartstopper (Volume 1) & Heartstopper (Volume 2) -Alice Oseman Top 10 Favorite Books of the Year: 1.       Malibu Rising –Taylor Jenkins Reid 2.               ...

Books Read In November 2020

  In November, I read 5 books. Three are new to me and 2 are re-reads. All images are from Goodreads except the first photo is from Amazon. Love Your Life -Sophie Kinsella I liked this book. It wasn't my favorite novel of Sophie Kinsella's but I still recommend it and I did enjoy it. I rated this book 3 stars on Goodreads.com. Christmas At Fireside Cabins -Jenny Hale Another great Christmas novel from Jenny Hale. I highly recommend all of her Christmas books. The story, the setting, the characters... are just so sweet and fun. I rated this book 4 stars. In A Holidaze -Christina Lauren This is my first time reading a book from Christina Lauren and I loved it. I have the rest of their books on my TBR list. I really enjoyed this book. It had a really interesting plot and I loved the characters and the setting so much. I rated this book 4 stars. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares -Rachel Cohn & David Levithan I re-read this book and I loved it just as much as reading it th...