What We're Eating This Week...
Monday: Steak, baked potatoes, carrots
Tuesday: Sushi
Wednesday: Bacon, egg, & cheese breakfast wraps
Thursday: Fish & rice
Friday: Pasta & meatballs
Saturday: Leftovers
Sunday: BLT
What I'm Reminiscing About...
Nothing that I can think of right now.
What I'm Loving...
All of the sports! I'm thankful for technology that I can stream my nephew J & nephew N's football games. I also watched a ton of baseball and the MLB playoffs just started yesterday. I am watching lots of NFL and college football and I watched the US Open as well.
What I've Been Up To...
Like I mentioned above, watching all of the sports and filming videos for my Youtube channel.
What I'm Dreading...
The start times of these MLB playoff games. I love sports but some of the games start so late and I like to go to bed early but I will stay up later for sports. If I don't have sports on at night, I'm typically in bed between 8:30-9:30.
What I'm Working On...
My content schedule for October for my Youtube channel.
What I'm Excited About...
MLB playoffs. My team (the NY Mets) are sadly not in it.
What I'm Watching/Reading...
Watching: All of the sports, new seasons of shows on cable, including Dancing With the Stars. I also watched Earle Meets World on Netflix.
Reading: With all of the sports I watched this month, I didn't read as many books as I wanted to but I did read 4 books. Three of them, I really loved and one was good but not my favorite.
What I'm Listening To...
Kenny Chesney, Hilary Duff, Benson Boone, Morgan Wallen, Russell Dickerson.
What I'm Doing This Weekend...
Watching all of the sports. Can you tell that I'm a huge sports fan?
What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month...
My mom's birthday, my dad's birthday, my nephew M's birthday, my cat Mango's birthday, MLB playoffs/World Series, NFL/college football, Halloween.


Comments
Post a Comment