Skip to main content

Books Read In November 2020

 


In November, I read 5 books. Three are new to me and 2 are re-reads.

All images are from Goodreads except the first photo is from Amazon.


Love Your Life -Sophie Kinsella


I liked this book. It wasn't my favorite novel of Sophie Kinsella's but I still recommend it and I did enjoy it. I rated this book 3 stars on Goodreads.com.

Christmas At Fireside Cabins -Jenny Hale


Another great Christmas novel from Jenny Hale. I highly recommend all of her Christmas books. The story, the setting, the characters... are just so sweet and fun. I rated this book 4 stars.

In A Holidaze -Christina Lauren


This is my first time reading a book from Christina Lauren and I loved it. I have the rest of their books on my TBR list. I really enjoyed this book. It had a really interesting plot and I loved the characters and the setting so much. I rated this book 4 stars.

Dash & Lily's Book of Dares -Rachel Cohn & David Levithan


I re-read this book and I loved it just as much as reading it the first time. I love this series so much. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get my minds on the newest release in the series (the third one is called Mind The Gap, Dash & Lily) because my library doesn't have it. I love everything about this series and I also highly recommend the Netflix series based on it. I rated it 5 stars.

The Twelve Days of Dash & Lily -Rachel Cohn & David Levithan


The second (and equally great) book in the Dash & Lily series. I love this series so much and like I said above, I highly recommend the book series and the Netflix show. I rated this book 5 stars.

For December, I haven't read any books so far because I've been watching a lot of Christmas movies and watching lots of Youtube as well. I'm hoping to get at least one book in this month. I did however, achieve my goal of reading 55 books this year in November. I think I'm up to 57 books.

I hope you all had a great month of reading.

Comments

  1. I am just loving all the holiday suggestions everyone has on their SUYB this month! Thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Thank you for the comment and enjoy the holiday reads!

      Delete
  2. I looooved In a Holidaze too! Love Your Life is on my list, I actually started the first chapter or two a few weeks ago and wasn't as pulled in as I expected to be, but I do want to finish it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, In A Holidaze was so good. Yeah, Love Your Life wasn't my favorite book but I still enjoyed it and would recommend it.

      Delete
  3. Definitely recommending Dash and Lily to my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good. Even though I'm in my 30's, I still love YA. :)

      Delete
  4. I need to pick up In a Holidaze which just came in for me at the library! I'm excited to read it. My daughter is currently reading Dash & Lily's Book of Dares after we watched the show on Netflix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great books! I love the Dash & Lily series so much. Did you like the Netflix show?

      Delete
  5. Adding the cabin one to my holiday reads.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of the Dash and Lily books, but I DO want to watch the show!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend both the books and the show! I hope you enjoy them!

      Delete
  7. Sounds like a fun reading month :) Thanks for sharing and enjoy your holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was. Thank you for your comment. I hope you enjoy your holidays as well.

      Delete
  8. I'm planning to watch Dash & Lily on Netflix. It sounds like a cute Christmas story

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVED both Dash and Lily books and the show, and just got the third from my library. They didn't have it at first either, but I recommended it and they eventually bought it. I'm hoping to read In A Holidaze as well. Congrats on meeting your reading goal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! My mom says she'll get me the third book and buy me the first (I own the second but not the first) in January. I'm super excited. I hope you love In A Holidaze. Thank you for commenting.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: March 2024 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Salad and cheesy garlic bread Tuesday: Salad and fruit I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family. What I'm Loving... March Madness! What I've Been Up To... Packing up my room. I'm getting the carpet ripped out and a floor installed so we had to move everything downstairs. What I'm Dreading... Putting everything back in my room. I know I will be happy once it's done but just thinking about it is stressing me out. What I'm Working On... Besides packing up my room, I also filmed some videos for Youtube. What I'm Excited About... The start of baseball season! Let's Go Mets! March Madness tournament for men's and women's college basketball. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: College basketball, Hallmark, regular TV shows Reading: Fangirl Down by Tessa Bailey What I'm Listening To... Kenny Chesney, Sam Hunt, Morgan Wallen, Bailey Zi

What's Up Wednesday: November 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Late lunch of Chipotle so I just had some vegetables for dinner. Tuesday: Buffalo Wild Wings I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family during the holiday season! What I'm Loving... Watching all of the Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music. What I've Been Up To... Watching football, reading, planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January, watching Christmas movies, filming for my Youtube channel. What I'm Dreading... That the Christmas season will go by too fast, like it does every year. I always have the post-Christmas blues in January. What I'm Working On... Planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January. What I'm Excited About... All things Christmas! What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: Football, Survior, Dancing With the Stars, Sullivan's Crossing (I highly recommend this show),

What's Up Wednesday: October 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Pepperoni roll Tuesday: Sausage & veggies I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About...  The last time the Mets were in the World Series in 2015. What I'm Loving... Spending time with family and friends, reading, watching sports/tv/movies, these new cookies I found at the grocery store. What I've Been Up To... Bestie day with ABA, time with mom, filming, reading, watching sports/tv/movies. What I'm Dreading... Nothing at the moment. What I'm Working On... Content schedule for November & December. What I'm Excited About... MLB playoffs & World Series, high school and college football and the NFL. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching... All the football and baseball, Hallmark movies. Reading...  A Winter in New York by Josie Silver. What I'm Listening To... Morgan Wallen, Sam Hunt, Eric Church, Bailey Zimmerman, Jessie James Decker, Zoe Clark, Van Morrison. What I'm