Skip to main content

My Month is Booked... August 2026 Edition

 



At Tee Time -Alana Robin


My Rating: 4.5 stars

I read Alana Robin's debut novel last year and it was so good and I loved it so much. I was so excited to read this book and it did not disappoint. I love how she writes her characters. She is a really good young adult author!

Interleague Play -Megan Cousins


My Rating: 4 stars

I love sports and I love books, so it's a no brainer that I love a good sports romance. Megan Cousins is the author of the Unwritten Rules series and the Wild Pitches series and I loved both of those series. I also loved her book Designated Hitter. She writes sports romances really well and I enjoy them so much. This is another great novel from her and I just really adore her writing.

Helpless -Jessica Knoll


My Rating: 4 stars

I really love Jessica Knoll's writing. I loved this book a lot but the ending really annoyed me. If it wasn't for the ending, I would have rated this novel 4.5 stars.

Our Perfect Storm -Carley Fortune


My Rating: 5 stars

Normally, Carley Fortune is one of the author's whose novels are ones I read as soon as they are released but for some reason I didn't with this one. Why? I don't know but I should have read it right away, because once again, it's another 5 star read for me. I have rated all of Carley Fortune's novels 5 stars. Her writing is so good and I always get sucked into the novel and not want to put it down.

Lies Between Us -Jessica Goodman


My Rating: 3.5 stars

I had seen this book a few times at the book store and read the back and thought it looked interesting but never got it. The last time I was at the book store with my niece, I decided to pick it up. I enjoyed the book. It had multiple POV's which I enjoyed. I would definitely read more of her writing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books Read in February 2022

  The Code For Love & Heartbreak -Jillian Cantor I saw this book on sale for $10 and thought it looked interesting. It was a cute story line. A little repetitive at places but overall I enjoyed it. I rated it 3 stars on the Goodreads website. When Less Becomes More -Emily Ley I love Emily Ley's books and I had the pleasure of meeting her at one of the Wild For Planners Go Wild Planner conferences. She is super sweet! I really enjoy her personal development books. I rated this book 3 stars. Heartstopper (Volume 4) -Alice Oseman I love this series so much. I love graphic novels and I really wish my library had more of them. I rated this book 4 stars. Bad Moms -Nora McInerny I like this movie (and the sequel A Bad Mom's Christmas) and I saw this at a discount store and I had no idea it was made into a novel. I enjoyed it. It wasn't my favorite book ever since I knew everything that happened since it stuck very close to the movie. I rated it 3 stars. Life, Unscheduled -K...

Books Read In December 2021 & End of Year Book Survey

  In December, I read 6 books. The first three books I read are apart of a series. The series is called Moose Springs, Alaska by Sarah Morgenthaler. I rated all three of these books 3 stars on the Goodreads website. This was a super cute series. I really enjoyed these books. They were fun, light reads. I think the fourth book in the series comes out in 2021. Book 1: The Tourist Attraction Book 2: Mistletoe & Mr. Right Book 3: Enjoy The View The Holiday Switch -Tif Marcelo I loved this book so much. It was such a cute, fun, and festive read. This is on my list of my favorite books I've read this year. I rated this book 4 stars. The last two books I read this month are also apart of a series. I rated both of them 3 stars. Heartstopper (Volume 1) & Heartstopper (Volume 2) -Alice Oseman Top 10 Favorite Books of the Year: 1.       Malibu Rising –Taylor Jenkins Reid 2.               ...

Books Read In November 2020

  In November, I read 5 books. Three are new to me and 2 are re-reads. All images are from Goodreads except the first photo is from Amazon. Love Your Life -Sophie Kinsella I liked this book. It wasn't my favorite novel of Sophie Kinsella's but I still recommend it and I did enjoy it. I rated this book 3 stars on Goodreads.com. Christmas At Fireside Cabins -Jenny Hale Another great Christmas novel from Jenny Hale. I highly recommend all of her Christmas books. The story, the setting, the characters... are just so sweet and fun. I rated this book 4 stars. In A Holidaze -Christina Lauren This is my first time reading a book from Christina Lauren and I loved it. I have the rest of their books on my TBR list. I really enjoyed this book. It had a really interesting plot and I loved the characters and the setting so much. I rated this book 4 stars. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares -Rachel Cohn & David Levithan I re-read this book and I loved it just as much as reading it th...