This blog link up went up last week but I was away visiting my family so I am late to the link up party.
What We're Eating This Week...
I ate out a lot this week as I visiting my family.
Monday, July 27th: Late lunch (sushi)
Tuesday, July 28th: Out to dinner with family. I had filet mignon and mashed potatoes and we split a bunch of appetizers.
Wednesday, July 29th: Caesar salad & side of pasta
Thursday, July 30th: Late lunch. I went to Cheesecake Factory with my dad and a had a delicious BLT with French Fries.
Friday, July 31st: Late lunch of sushi
Saturday, August 1st: Early lunch of Caesar salad with grilled chicken and then at the baseball game my dad and I split a hot pastrami sandwich.
Sunday, August 2nd: Hamburger with grilled onions
What I'm Reminiscing About...
My trips to the lake. Unfortunately, in the fall, we were informed that the place we've stayed at since I was little, was closing. We ended up not booking a new place for this summer and not going to the lake this year. I miss the lake water so much and I hope we can go back next year.
What I've Been Up To...
I visited my family twice this summer (June 24th-July 3rd and July 24th-August 3rd). I had so much fun visiting them and making new memories together.
What I'm Dreading...
The trade deadline for baseball was yesterday and the Mets traded a bunch of players I like. I knew it was coming but I still dreaded it.
What I'm Working On...
My content schedule for my YT channel for August.
What I'm Excited About...
My trips to visit my family and spending time with them. I also went to two Mets games and even though they stink this year and lost both games, I still had a fun time with my dad.
What I'm Watching/Reading...
Watching: Mets, Hallmark movies, Season 3 of Quarterback on Netflix, Season 1 of Ransom Canyon on Netflix.
Reading: I read 8 books this month, my best reading month of the year so far. My blog post about the books I read in July will be up either tomorrow or Wednesday.
What I'm Listening To...
Morgan Wallen, Russell Dickerson, Kenny Chesney, Sam Hunt, Post Malone, Jessie James Decker, Benson Boone, O.A.R..
What I'm Doing This Weekend...
Saturday, August 1st: My dad and I had an early lunch out before we went to the Mets game. We went to the Mets game and before the game, it was a reunion celebrating the 1986 World Champions team. After the game, we came home and we watched some baseball and I went to bed early.
Sunday, August 2nd: My dad and I hung out at his condo watching baseball and just relaxing. I had lunch from the local burrito place by my dad's place that I love.
What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month...
My best friend's daughter turns 4.


Comments
Post a Comment