Honestly, We Meant Well -Grant Ginder
My Rating: 3 stars
I am in the process of reading Grant Ginder's backlist after reading & loving So Young, So Old by him. I didn't love this one. I'm glad I read it but I found two out of the main characters pretty unlikable and I think that's why I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would.
Triple Play -Ally Wiegand
My Rating: 4 stars
This is the third and final novel in the Chicago Heartbreakers series. I love sports romances and I really enjoyed this book.
Love in 280 Characters or Less -Ravynn K. Stringfield
^I could not find a good photo of the book online.^
My Rating: 3 stars
I enjoyed that this book took place in multiple media formats (blog posts, e-mails, and Twitter posts). Other than that, it wasn't my favorite book but I'm glad I read it.
It Happened One Murder -Liz Lawson
My Rating: 4.5 stars
I loved this book so much and I immediately purchased the two books I haven't read of hers on my Kindle. This story was told from the female main character and the male main characters points of views. It was such a fun mystery and I really enjoyed the twists and turns. I believe this is the author's first adult mystery novel and this was released this year.
The Lucky Ones -Liz Lawson
My Rating: 4 stars
Another great mystery from Liz Lawson. This book is a YA mystery. Liz Lawson is a great author and she really knows how to write an interesting and entertaining mystery.
Murder Between Friends -Liz Lawson
My Rating: 5 stars
This is YA mystery and it was so good. I loved the multiple POV's from the main characters and all of the twists.
The summer She Went Missing -Chelsea Ichaso
My Rating: 4 stars
This is my first novel that I read from Chelsea Ichaso and I enjoyed it. It is a mystery (I read a lot of mysteries this month) and I thought it was very good. I want to read more of her novels now.
The Lake Escape -Jamie Day
My Rating: 3 stars
This mystery started off really well. I enjoyed the multiple POV's. I saw some of the twists coming and it because of that I felt like it took me out of the book a little and I wasn't as invested in it as I was in the beginning.









Comments
Post a Comment