Skip to main content

My Month Is Booked: October 2024 Edition

 


Here are the books I read in September:


Game Seven -Megan Cousins

My Rating: 5 stars

Baseball and romance? Say less. I love Megan Cousins and her novels are so great. This is the second novel in the Unwritten Rules series. I love any books that center around baseball (bonus if it’s a romance novel). I loved the relationship between the main characters and that it was dual POV.


Beach Cute -Beth Reekles


My Rating: 3 stars

I did enjoy this book but it wasn’t one of my favorites. It was told from three different points of view and I sometimes had trouble keeping up with the details of each person. I thought it was a cute read but again it wasn’t a favorite of mine.


The Break Up Pact -Emma Lord

My Rating: 5 stars

This was such a great novel. This is Emma Lord’s first fiction/romance novel (her other novels have all been under the Young Adult genre) and it was SO good. I loved the relationship between the two main characters. I really liked the setting and the story line of this novel and it included one of my favorite tropes (fake dating).


Love Story -Lindsey Kelk


My Rating: 4 stars

Another fabulous novel by one of my favorite authors (I have a lot of favorite authors!). This was such a fun book. I loved the relationship between the male and female main characters. I also really loved the relationship between the female main character and her family and best friend. If you haven’t read any of Lindsey Kelk’s novels, I highly recommend them. 


The Christmas You Found Me (Heart of the Wilderness #1) -Sarah Morgenthaler


My Rating: 4 stars

I love this author and her previous novels. In the acknowledgments in her book, she mentioned she didn’t know if she would ever be able to write another novel again after the unexpected loss of her husband in an accident. (I had tears streaming down my face while I was reading this on a flight). This book was so good but oh so sad. I cried multiple times while reading this novel. This novel was so beautiful and the love story that blossomed was so sweet. I highly recommend this book as well as her previous books, which are three books in a series called Moose Springs, Alaska. If Goodreads had a half star rating system, I would have rated this novel 4.5 stars.

Comments

  1. Not only have I not ready any of these books but I don't think I've even read anything written by these authors. They sound like books I'd enjoy though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are such great authors and I've loved everything I've read from these authors. Thank you for the comment.

      Delete
  2. Nice selection of books this month! I have to admit that I haven't heard of any of them, so you've given me some good ones to check out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the comment. I hope if you read any of these books, you enjoy them as well.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: March 2024 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Salad and cheesy garlic bread Tuesday: Salad and fruit I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family. What I'm Loving... March Madness! What I've Been Up To... Packing up my room. I'm getting the carpet ripped out and a floor installed so we had to move everything downstairs. What I'm Dreading... Putting everything back in my room. I know I will be happy once it's done but just thinking about it is stressing me out. What I'm Working On... Besides packing up my room, I also filmed some videos for Youtube. What I'm Excited About... The start of baseball season! Let's Go Mets! March Madness tournament for men's and women's college basketball. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: College basketball, Hallmark, regular TV shows Reading: Fangirl Down by Tessa Bailey What I'm Listening To... Kenny Chesney, Sam Hunt, Morgan Wallen, Bailey Zi

What's Up Wednesday: July 2024 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Eggplant parm. Tuesday: Salad with tuna Wednesday: Pasta with sausage I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to the lake. What I'm Loving... Lots of family time. Watching baseball and the Olympics. What I've Been Up To... We went to a camp resort for a family vacation and it was so much fun! I've been spending lots of time with family. What I'm Dreading... Nothing at the moment. What I'm Working On... Filming for my Youtube channel. What I'm Excited About... Trip to visit my family (went up in June and came back July 8th), family vacation to camp resort, my nephew N turned 16, watching baseball and the Olympics. I saw Sam Hunt, Russell Dickerson and George Birge in concert and I had the best time. All three guys put on an amazing show! What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: Baseball, the Olympics, RHONJ, Hallmark. Reading: I read 6 books this month. My reading recap

What's Up Wednesday: September 2024 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Chicken Caesar salad Tuesday: Sausage and ravioli I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... Nothing at the moment. What I'm Loving... Watching all of the football... high school (my nephew's games get streamed), college, and NFL. What I've Been Up To... I was visiting my family the first two days of the month (I went up for a while in August and came home on the 2nd). My cat had his teeth cleaned and three teeth removed so I've been taking extra special care of him. I've been watching a ton of baseball and football. What I'm Dreading... Nothing at the moment. What I'm Working On... My content schedule for my Youtube channel for the month of October. What I'm Excited About... All of the sports! What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: All of the baseball and football, Hallmark movies, and now regular TV shows are starting back including my three favorites on tonight: Chica