Skip to main content

What's Up Wednesday: August 2022 Edition

 


What We're Eating This Week...

Last week:
Monday: Fish & chips
Tuesday: Chick Fil A
Wednesday: Pasta and steak
Thursday: Tacos
Friday: Chicken, veggies, potatoes
Saturday: Pizza
Sunday: Quesadilla

What I'm Reminiscing About...

My trip to visit my family and my trip to the lake.

What I'm Loving...

Spending time with my family, pool/lake days, watching baseball, reading

What I've Been Up To...

I spent most of August visiting my family and having the best time.

What I'm Dreading...

Some things I don't want to talk about.

What I'm Working On...

Getting caught up in my planner and on Youtube.

What I'm Excited About...

I got to spend 3 days at my favorite place in the world and it was the best.

What I'm Watching/Reading...

Watching: Baseball, The Challenge: USA
Reading: Postcards from Summer by Cynthia Platt

What I'm Listening To...

Kenny Chesney, Eric Church, Chase Wright, Old Dominion, Zac Brown Band, Taylor Swift

What I'm Wearing...

T-shirts/shorts/leggings, rash guards/swim shorts, lounge clothes

What I'm Doing This Weekend...

Watching baseball and football!

What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month...

Baseball, Football, fall, all things pumpkin

What Else Is New...

I think I covered everything.

Comments