Skip to main content

Books Read in June 2019


Nine Perfect Strangers by Liane Moriarty


This is Liane Moriarty's latest novel and I rated it 3 stars on Goodreads. I really enjoyed this book, although it wasn't my favorite novel of hers. If you like her other novels, I definitely recommend reading this one as well.

 The Proposal by Jasmine Guillory


I had really high hopes for this book. I originally thought it was a sequel to The Wedding Date which I read in May and it wasn't. It featured some of the same characters but the main characters from The Wedding Date were only mentioned a few times in this book and weren't the main characters in this book. I did enjoy this book and I rated it 3 stars.

There's Something About Sweetie by Sandhya Menon


I really enjoyed this book. This was the third book by Sandhya Menon I read this year and this is her latest release. I really enjoyed the story line and the characters in this book, especially the two main characters. I rated this book 3 stars.

The Bride Test by Helen Hoang


I really enjoyed this book and I rated it 4 stars. I loved the story line and how the book was told from two different perspectives, the two main characters.

Red, White, & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston


I loved this book a lot and I highly recommend it. I think I binge'd read this book in like 2 or 3 days because I couldn't put it down. I rated it 4 stars.

The Rest of the Story by Sarah Dessen


This was my favorite book I read this month and it doesn't come as a surprise as Sarah Dessen is one of my favorite authors. I loved the setting of this novel and I really hope there's a sequel to this book! I rated it 5 stars on Goodreads.

What books did you read in June? What was your favorite book you read this month?

Comments

  1. I loved Nine Perfect Strangers, though I think it was quite a turn from her previous writing style. I wanted to read The Proposal but thought it was a follow-up to The Wedding Date which I haven't read yet, so happy to read that it wasn't! I've never read a Sarah Dessen book! Where would you recommend I start with her books?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I thought so as well. The Wedding Date features one of the characters (not a main character) from The Proposal and then introduces new characters. I'm wondering if that will be the case with her third novel coming out (The Wedding Party). Honestly, I love all of Sarah Dessen's books and would definitely recommend them all. However, since it's Summer now, I would suggest reading The Rest of The Story first. All of her novels are so amazing and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

      Also, I'm very sorry for the late reply to your comment and thank you for leaving a comment.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Books Read in February 2022

  The Code For Love & Heartbreak -Jillian Cantor I saw this book on sale for $10 and thought it looked interesting. It was a cute story line. A little repetitive at places but overall I enjoyed it. I rated it 3 stars on the Goodreads website. When Less Becomes More -Emily Ley I love Emily Ley's books and I had the pleasure of meeting her at one of the Wild For Planners Go Wild Planner conferences. She is super sweet! I really enjoy her personal development books. I rated this book 3 stars. Heartstopper (Volume 4) -Alice Oseman I love this series so much. I love graphic novels and I really wish my library had more of them. I rated this book 4 stars. Bad Moms -Nora McInerny I like this movie (and the sequel A Bad Mom's Christmas) and I saw this at a discount store and I had no idea it was made into a novel. I enjoyed it. It wasn't my favorite book ever since I knew everything that happened since it stuck very close to the movie. I rated it 3 stars. Life, Unscheduled -K...

Books Read In December 2021 & End of Year Book Survey

  In December, I read 6 books. The first three books I read are apart of a series. The series is called Moose Springs, Alaska by Sarah Morgenthaler. I rated all three of these books 3 stars on the Goodreads website. This was a super cute series. I really enjoyed these books. They were fun, light reads. I think the fourth book in the series comes out in 2021. Book 1: The Tourist Attraction Book 2: Mistletoe & Mr. Right Book 3: Enjoy The View The Holiday Switch -Tif Marcelo I loved this book so much. It was such a cute, fun, and festive read. This is on my list of my favorite books I've read this year. I rated this book 4 stars. The last two books I read this month are also apart of a series. I rated both of them 3 stars. Heartstopper (Volume 1) & Heartstopper (Volume 2) -Alice Oseman Top 10 Favorite Books of the Year: 1.       Malibu Rising –Taylor Jenkins Reid 2.               ...

Books Read In November 2020

  In November, I read 5 books. Three are new to me and 2 are re-reads. All images are from Goodreads except the first photo is from Amazon. Love Your Life -Sophie Kinsella I liked this book. It wasn't my favorite novel of Sophie Kinsella's but I still recommend it and I did enjoy it. I rated this book 3 stars on Goodreads.com. Christmas At Fireside Cabins -Jenny Hale Another great Christmas novel from Jenny Hale. I highly recommend all of her Christmas books. The story, the setting, the characters... are just so sweet and fun. I rated this book 4 stars. In A Holidaze -Christina Lauren This is my first time reading a book from Christina Lauren and I loved it. I have the rest of their books on my TBR list. I really enjoyed this book. It had a really interesting plot and I loved the characters and the setting so much. I rated this book 4 stars. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares -Rachel Cohn & David Levithan I re-read this book and I loved it just as much as reading it th...