Skip to main content

Books Read in June 2019


Nine Perfect Strangers by Liane Moriarty


This is Liane Moriarty's latest novel and I rated it 3 stars on Goodreads. I really enjoyed this book, although it wasn't my favorite novel of hers. If you like her other novels, I definitely recommend reading this one as well.

 The Proposal by Jasmine Guillory


I had really high hopes for this book. I originally thought it was a sequel to The Wedding Date which I read in May and it wasn't. It featured some of the same characters but the main characters from The Wedding Date were only mentioned a few times in this book and weren't the main characters in this book. I did enjoy this book and I rated it 3 stars.

There's Something About Sweetie by Sandhya Menon


I really enjoyed this book. This was the third book by Sandhya Menon I read this year and this is her latest release. I really enjoyed the story line and the characters in this book, especially the two main characters. I rated this book 3 stars.

The Bride Test by Helen Hoang


I really enjoyed this book and I rated it 4 stars. I loved the story line and how the book was told from two different perspectives, the two main characters.

Red, White, & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston


I loved this book a lot and I highly recommend it. I think I binge'd read this book in like 2 or 3 days because I couldn't put it down. I rated it 4 stars.

The Rest of the Story by Sarah Dessen


This was my favorite book I read this month and it doesn't come as a surprise as Sarah Dessen is one of my favorite authors. I loved the setting of this novel and I really hope there's a sequel to this book! I rated it 5 stars on Goodreads.

What books did you read in June? What was your favorite book you read this month?

Comments

  1. I loved Nine Perfect Strangers, though I think it was quite a turn from her previous writing style. I wanted to read The Proposal but thought it was a follow-up to The Wedding Date which I haven't read yet, so happy to read that it wasn't! I've never read a Sarah Dessen book! Where would you recommend I start with her books?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I thought so as well. The Wedding Date features one of the characters (not a main character) from The Proposal and then introduces new characters. I'm wondering if that will be the case with her third novel coming out (The Wedding Party). Honestly, I love all of Sarah Dessen's books and would definitely recommend them all. However, since it's Summer now, I would suggest reading The Rest of The Story first. All of her novels are so amazing and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

      Also, I'm very sorry for the late reply to your comment and thank you for leaving a comment.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: November 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Late lunch of Chipotle so I just had some vegetables for dinner. Tuesday: Buffalo Wild Wings I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family during the holiday season! What I'm Loving... Watching all of the Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music. What I've Been Up To... Watching football, reading, planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January, watching Christmas movies, filming for my Youtube channel. What I'm Dreading... That the Christmas season will go by too fast, like it does every year. I always have the post-Christmas blues in January. What I'm Working On... Planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January. What I'm Excited About... All things Christmas! What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: Football, Survior, Dancing With the Stars, Sullivan's Crossing (I highly recommend this show),

What's Up Wednesday: March 2024 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Salad and cheesy garlic bread Tuesday: Salad and fruit I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family. What I'm Loving... March Madness! What I've Been Up To... Packing up my room. I'm getting the carpet ripped out and a floor installed so we had to move everything downstairs. What I'm Dreading... Putting everything back in my room. I know I will be happy once it's done but just thinking about it is stressing me out. What I'm Working On... Besides packing up my room, I also filmed some videos for Youtube. What I'm Excited About... The start of baseball season! Let's Go Mets! March Madness tournament for men's and women's college basketball. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: College basketball, Hallmark, regular TV shows Reading: Fangirl Down by Tessa Bailey What I'm Listening To... Kenny Chesney, Sam Hunt, Morgan Wallen, Bailey Zi

What's Up Wednesday: October 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Pepperoni roll Tuesday: Sausage & veggies I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About...  The last time the Mets were in the World Series in 2015. What I'm Loving... Spending time with family and friends, reading, watching sports/tv/movies, these new cookies I found at the grocery store. What I've Been Up To... Bestie day with ABA, time with mom, filming, reading, watching sports/tv/movies. What I'm Dreading... Nothing at the moment. What I'm Working On... Content schedule for November & December. What I'm Excited About... MLB playoffs & World Series, high school and college football and the NFL. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching... All the football and baseball, Hallmark movies. Reading...  A Winter in New York by Josie Silver. What I'm Listening To... Morgan Wallen, Sam Hunt, Eric Church, Bailey Zimmerman, Jessie James Decker, Zoe Clark, Van Morrison. What I'm