Skip to main content

What's Up Wednesday (11/25/15)



1. What We're Eating This Week

Sunday: Meatloaf and baked mac & cheese
Monday: Leftovers
Tuesday: Pizza
Wednesday: Not sure about tonight
Thursday: Traditional Thanksgiving dinner
This Weekend: Thanksgiving leftovers

Credit: This Pin

2. What I'm Reminiscing About...

Spending Thanksgiving as a child with my family at my aunt's house with lots of aunts/uncles/cousins and creating so many wonderful family memories together.

Credit: This Site

3. What I'm Loving...

My family, the holiday & Christmas season, Christmas movies & music, this season of Dancing With The Stars, my new purse/travel blog, planning in my Erin Condren planners, reading, Fall TV shows

Credit: This Site

4. What I've Been Up To...

Today I got a lot done as we are having people over for the holiday tomorrow. I vacuumed, swept the front walkway & stoop, cleaned the stairs, emptied the dishwasher, wiped the cabinets, cut up the bread for the stuffing tomorrow and I made a pumpkin pie. Later tonight, I'm going to put up the Christmas tree in my room.

Credit: SomeEcards

5. What I'm Dreading...

Nothing that I can think of

6. What I'm Excited About...

The holiday & Christmas season and my first planner meet up next month

Credit: This Blog

7. What I'm Watching/Reading:

Watching: Fall TV shows including these new shows: Chicago Med, Quantico, Blood & Oil, I Love Kellie Pickler, Scream Queens, and Truth Be Told. I'm also watching lots of Christmas movies!
Reading: Shopaholic To The Rescue -Sophie Kinsella

Credit: Amazon

8. What I'm Listening To...

Lots of Christmas music. Right now, I'm listening to Nick Carter's new album.

Credit: NickCarter.net

9. What I'm Wearing...

My usual staples: shirts/sweaters/jeans

10. What I'm Doing This Weekend...

I'm going to the movies to see Love The Coopers & out to eat with my mom & grandma. I'm also going to do a little shopping with my mom but definitely not on Friday!

Credit: This Site

11. What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month...

Seeing my family, celebrating the holidays (Christmas, New Year's Eve, & my birthday), attending my first planner meet up.

#AUNTIELOVE
Credit: This Site

12. What Else Is New...

I think I've covered everything

13. What's Your Favorite Christmas Tradition?

Spending lots of quality time with my family, watching lots of Christmas movies & specials, listening to Christmas music, decorating, baking cookies, and going into NYC to see the tree and decorations.

Credit: Heather Stillufsen @ RoseHillDesignStudio

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books Read in February 2022

  The Code For Love & Heartbreak -Jillian Cantor I saw this book on sale for $10 and thought it looked interesting. It was a cute story line. A little repetitive at places but overall I enjoyed it. I rated it 3 stars on the Goodreads website. When Less Becomes More -Emily Ley I love Emily Ley's books and I had the pleasure of meeting her at one of the Wild For Planners Go Wild Planner conferences. She is super sweet! I really enjoy her personal development books. I rated this book 3 stars. Heartstopper (Volume 4) -Alice Oseman I love this series so much. I love graphic novels and I really wish my library had more of them. I rated this book 4 stars. Bad Moms -Nora McInerny I like this movie (and the sequel A Bad Mom's Christmas) and I saw this at a discount store and I had no idea it was made into a novel. I enjoyed it. It wasn't my favorite book ever since I knew everything that happened since it stuck very close to the movie. I rated it 3 stars. Life, Unscheduled -K...

Books Read In December 2021 & End of Year Book Survey

  In December, I read 6 books. The first three books I read are apart of a series. The series is called Moose Springs, Alaska by Sarah Morgenthaler. I rated all three of these books 3 stars on the Goodreads website. This was a super cute series. I really enjoyed these books. They were fun, light reads. I think the fourth book in the series comes out in 2021. Book 1: The Tourist Attraction Book 2: Mistletoe & Mr. Right Book 3: Enjoy The View The Holiday Switch -Tif Marcelo I loved this book so much. It was such a cute, fun, and festive read. This is on my list of my favorite books I've read this year. I rated this book 4 stars. The last two books I read this month are also apart of a series. I rated both of them 3 stars. Heartstopper (Volume 1) & Heartstopper (Volume 2) -Alice Oseman Top 10 Favorite Books of the Year: 1.       Malibu Rising –Taylor Jenkins Reid 2.               ...

Books Read In November 2020

  In November, I read 5 books. Three are new to me and 2 are re-reads. All images are from Goodreads except the first photo is from Amazon. Love Your Life -Sophie Kinsella I liked this book. It wasn't my favorite novel of Sophie Kinsella's but I still recommend it and I did enjoy it. I rated this book 3 stars on Goodreads.com. Christmas At Fireside Cabins -Jenny Hale Another great Christmas novel from Jenny Hale. I highly recommend all of her Christmas books. The story, the setting, the characters... are just so sweet and fun. I rated this book 4 stars. In A Holidaze -Christina Lauren This is my first time reading a book from Christina Lauren and I loved it. I have the rest of their books on my TBR list. I really enjoyed this book. It had a really interesting plot and I loved the characters and the setting so much. I rated this book 4 stars. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares -Rachel Cohn & David Levithan I re-read this book and I loved it just as much as reading it th...