Skip to main content

Five on Friday


1. School's Out For Summer

My last day of work (I'm currently an aftercare worker at an elementary school) was yesterday. I really love my job but I do hope to find a full time job sometime in the near future. The kiddos were so excited that yesterday was the last day of school that they were bouncing off the walls. At the end of the day, I pulled up the song School's Out For Summer by Alice Cooper on Youtube and played it for my co-workers and I.

Credit: angelsstyle.tumblr.com

2. Summer Trip to NY

I'm going back home to NY for almost 3 1/2 weeks during the summer to visit my family. I'm so excited for a lot of quality time with them as I haven't been there since the holiday season. Along with spending time with my family, I'm hoping to go to at least one or two baseball games.

Credit: thedowntownproject.com

3. Song: Amazing by Janelle 

I stumbled upon this song many years ago on a blog and I love it so much. I think of my nieces & nephews whenever I hear it and it always brings tears to my eyes. It's a truly wonderful song with a beautiful message of love, awe, and wonder.


4. Minor League Baseball Game

Tonight my mom and I are attending a local minor league baseball game. I'm a huge sports lover and baseball is my favorite sport. I've loved it since I was a little girl. I haven't been to a minor league game in a few years so I'm excited for tonight.

Credit: Pinterest

That's all I've got for today. I hope you all have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: March 2024 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Salad and cheesy garlic bread Tuesday: Salad and fruit I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family. What I'm Loving... March Madness! What I've Been Up To... Packing up my room. I'm getting the carpet ripped out and a floor installed so we had to move everything downstairs. What I'm Dreading... Putting everything back in my room. I know I will be happy once it's done but just thinking about it is stressing me out. What I'm Working On... Besides packing up my room, I also filmed some videos for Youtube. What I'm Excited About... The start of baseball season! Let's Go Mets! March Madness tournament for men's and women's college basketball. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: College basketball, Hallmark, regular TV shows Reading: Fangirl Down by Tessa Bailey What I'm Listening To... Kenny Chesney, Sam Hunt, Morgan Wallen, Bailey Zi

What's Up Wednesday: November 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Late lunch of Chipotle so I just had some vegetables for dinner. Tuesday: Buffalo Wild Wings I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family during the holiday season! What I'm Loving... Watching all of the Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music. What I've Been Up To... Watching football, reading, planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January, watching Christmas movies, filming for my Youtube channel. What I'm Dreading... That the Christmas season will go by too fast, like it does every year. I always have the post-Christmas blues in January. What I'm Working On... Planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January. What I'm Excited About... All things Christmas! What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: Football, Survior, Dancing With the Stars, Sullivan's Crossing (I highly recommend this show),

What's Up Wednesday: October 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Pepperoni roll Tuesday: Sausage & veggies I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About...  The last time the Mets were in the World Series in 2015. What I'm Loving... Spending time with family and friends, reading, watching sports/tv/movies, these new cookies I found at the grocery store. What I've Been Up To... Bestie day with ABA, time with mom, filming, reading, watching sports/tv/movies. What I'm Dreading... Nothing at the moment. What I'm Working On... Content schedule for November & December. What I'm Excited About... MLB playoffs & World Series, high school and college football and the NFL. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching... All the football and baseball, Hallmark movies. Reading...  A Winter in New York by Josie Silver. What I'm Listening To... Morgan Wallen, Sam Hunt, Eric Church, Bailey Zimmerman, Jessie James Decker, Zoe Clark, Van Morrison. What I'm