Skip to main content

My Month Is Booked: December 2024

 

Here are the books I read in November 2024:


One Big Happy Family –Susan Malley

My Rating: 4 stars

This was such a fun book. It had multiple POV’s and I think that made the book even more enjoyable. A great festive read, for sure!

 

Mistletoe Mischief (Falling In Mistletoe #2) –Codi Hall

My Rating: 4 stars

This is the second novel in the Falling in Mistletoe series and it is so good. I just love festive reads so much. This book focused on the characters Pike & Ryler. The third and final novel in the series comes out in December.


Window Shopping –Tessa  Bailey

My Rating: 3 stars

If the Goodreads website had a half star rating, I would have rated this book 2.5 stars. I liked the relationship between the two main characters but there was way too much spice for my liking. I’m not against a little spice in the book if it enhances the story, but when the spice is overdone, for me the book is usually lacking in content for me and I don’t enjoy it as much. If this is the case, I sometimes enjoy the parts without the spice. Lately, I feel like a-lot of the books in the chick-lit/fiction genre are adding way too much spice and it’s been disappointing to me.

 

All I Want Is You This Christmas –Codi Gary

My Rating: 4 stars

This is the story of Anna Beth Howard. She’s had two great loves in her life and this novel shares her story as well as Jared’s. Jared has only had one great love in his life: Anna Beth Howard. I love all of Codi’s books (she writes under two names: Codi Gary & Codi Hall).

 

Kiss Me At Christmas –Jenny Bayliss

My Rating: 4 stars

This book centers on a teacher/pastoral care person who finds a new adventure in life in more than one way. I really loved all of the characters in this book. I thought this novel had a very unique plot. If the Goodreads website had a half star system, I would have rated this novel 3.5 stars.

Comments

  1. All I Want Is You This Christmas sounds like a fun holiday read! :] Thank you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really good. I really like that author. Of course! Thank you for hosting the link up!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Books Read in February 2022

  The Code For Love & Heartbreak -Jillian Cantor I saw this book on sale for $10 and thought it looked interesting. It was a cute story line. A little repetitive at places but overall I enjoyed it. I rated it 3 stars on the Goodreads website. When Less Becomes More -Emily Ley I love Emily Ley's books and I had the pleasure of meeting her at one of the Wild For Planners Go Wild Planner conferences. She is super sweet! I really enjoy her personal development books. I rated this book 3 stars. Heartstopper (Volume 4) -Alice Oseman I love this series so much. I love graphic novels and I really wish my library had more of them. I rated this book 4 stars. Bad Moms -Nora McInerny I like this movie (and the sequel A Bad Mom's Christmas) and I saw this at a discount store and I had no idea it was made into a novel. I enjoyed it. It wasn't my favorite book ever since I knew everything that happened since it stuck very close to the movie. I rated it 3 stars. Life, Unscheduled -K...

Books Read In December 2021 & End of Year Book Survey

  In December, I read 6 books. The first three books I read are apart of a series. The series is called Moose Springs, Alaska by Sarah Morgenthaler. I rated all three of these books 3 stars on the Goodreads website. This was a super cute series. I really enjoyed these books. They were fun, light reads. I think the fourth book in the series comes out in 2021. Book 1: The Tourist Attraction Book 2: Mistletoe & Mr. Right Book 3: Enjoy The View The Holiday Switch -Tif Marcelo I loved this book so much. It was such a cute, fun, and festive read. This is on my list of my favorite books I've read this year. I rated this book 4 stars. The last two books I read this month are also apart of a series. I rated both of them 3 stars. Heartstopper (Volume 1) & Heartstopper (Volume 2) -Alice Oseman Top 10 Favorite Books of the Year: 1.       Malibu Rising –Taylor Jenkins Reid 2.               ...

Books Read In November 2020

  In November, I read 5 books. Three are new to me and 2 are re-reads. All images are from Goodreads except the first photo is from Amazon. Love Your Life -Sophie Kinsella I liked this book. It wasn't my favorite novel of Sophie Kinsella's but I still recommend it and I did enjoy it. I rated this book 3 stars on Goodreads.com. Christmas At Fireside Cabins -Jenny Hale Another great Christmas novel from Jenny Hale. I highly recommend all of her Christmas books. The story, the setting, the characters... are just so sweet and fun. I rated this book 4 stars. In A Holidaze -Christina Lauren This is my first time reading a book from Christina Lauren and I loved it. I have the rest of their books on my TBR list. I really enjoyed this book. It had a really interesting plot and I loved the characters and the setting so much. I rated this book 4 stars. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares -Rachel Cohn & David Levithan I re-read this book and I loved it just as much as reading it th...