Skip to main content

My Month Is Booked: September 2024 Edition



Here are the books I read in August 2024:


Please Send Help (I Hate Everyone But You #2) -Gaby Dunn & Allison Raskin


My Rating: 1 star

I did not enjoy this book at all. I didn't like the first book either but I wanted to give the second book a chance.


Behind Every Good Man -Sara Goodman Confino


My Rating: 4 stars

I really love this author and her writing style. I really enjoyed this novel especially the relationships between the main character and the other people in her life.


The Pairing -Casey McQuiston


My Rating: 3 stars

I enjoyed this book but it wasn't a favorite of mine. I rated Casey's first book (Red, White, & Royal Blue 5 stars) and none of her other books have come close to that for me. I have enjoyed them but they weren't my favorite and I wouldn't re-read them but I would re-read Red, White & Royal Blue. I still need to watch the Netflix movie.


It Ends With Us -Colleen Hoover


My Rating: 5 stars

I loved this novel so much. I saw the movie before I read the book (I normally read the book first before seeing the movie/TV show) and I started this book a day or two after watching the movie and devoured it. It was so good. This is my first Colleen Hoover novel.


It Starts With Us -Colleen Hoover


My Rating: 5 stars

I loved this novel just as much as It Ends With Us. I actually liked this one more because it focused on the relationship between Lily & Atlas and I really liked the dual POV. I really hope they make a second movie!


Everything We Never Knew -Julianne Hough & Ellen Goodlett


My Rating: 4 stars

I really enjoyed this novel. I thought the relationship between all of the characters in the book were very good. I thought it was a very well-written book. I hope Julianne Hough writes more books.


Heavy Hitter -Katie Cotugno


I love any book that talks about baseball so when I saw that one of my favorite authors was writing a baseball romance, I was so excited. This book did not disappoint, it was so good!

Liar's Beach -Katie Cotugno


This is a re-read for me. I wanted to re-read this again before reading the second novel. I really love all of Katie Cotugno's novels. She is such a great writer.


Hemlock House -Katie Cotugno


Another great novel from Katie Cotugno. I really liked that this novel (and Liar's Beach) were mystery novels and I hope she comes out with more novels in this series.

Comments

  1. Believe it or not, I've never read any of Colleen Hoover's books--they are so popular. I need to see what the hype is all about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After reading these two, I can see why she's a popular author. I just downloaded a bunch of her books because they were free on Kindle Unlimited. Thank you for your comment.

      Delete
  2. I've been hearing so much about It Starts With Us + It Ends With Us but haven't had the chance to check em' out yet! Everything We Never Knew sounds like a good one -- will be adding it to my to-read list!

    Thanks for linking up! :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved both books so much and I can't wait to read more from Colleen Hoover. I hope you enjoy Everything We Never Knew. Of course, thanks for hosting the link up and thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  3. OH i love Confino's other books but I haven't gotten around to reading list latest one of hers yet. I tend to enjoy most of Hoover's books too but the other authors you've mentioned are completely new to me. Thanks for the suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I hope you enjoy her latest book when you get a chance to read it. Aside from the first book I read this month, all of the other books were great. Thank you for the comment.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: March 2024 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Salad and cheesy garlic bread Tuesday: Salad and fruit I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family. What I'm Loving... March Madness! What I've Been Up To... Packing up my room. I'm getting the carpet ripped out and a floor installed so we had to move everything downstairs. What I'm Dreading... Putting everything back in my room. I know I will be happy once it's done but just thinking about it is stressing me out. What I'm Working On... Besides packing up my room, I also filmed some videos for Youtube. What I'm Excited About... The start of baseball season! Let's Go Mets! March Madness tournament for men's and women's college basketball. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: College basketball, Hallmark, regular TV shows Reading: Fangirl Down by Tessa Bailey What I'm Listening To... Kenny Chesney, Sam Hunt, Morgan Wallen, Bailey Zi

What's Up Wednesday: July 2024 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Eggplant parm. Tuesday: Salad with tuna Wednesday: Pasta with sausage I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to the lake. What I'm Loving... Lots of family time. Watching baseball and the Olympics. What I've Been Up To... We went to a camp resort for a family vacation and it was so much fun! I've been spending lots of time with family. What I'm Dreading... Nothing at the moment. What I'm Working On... Filming for my Youtube channel. What I'm Excited About... Trip to visit my family (went up in June and came back July 8th), family vacation to camp resort, my nephew N turned 16, watching baseball and the Olympics. I saw Sam Hunt, Russell Dickerson and George Birge in concert and I had the best time. All three guys put on an amazing show! What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: Baseball, the Olympics, RHONJ, Hallmark. Reading: I read 6 books this month. My reading recap

What's Up Wednesday: September 2024 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Chicken Caesar salad Tuesday: Sausage and ravioli I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... Nothing at the moment. What I'm Loving... Watching all of the football... high school (my nephew's games get streamed), college, and NFL. What I've Been Up To... I was visiting my family the first two days of the month (I went up for a while in August and came home on the 2nd). My cat had his teeth cleaned and three teeth removed so I've been taking extra special care of him. I've been watching a ton of baseball and football. What I'm Dreading... Nothing at the moment. What I'm Working On... My content schedule for my Youtube channel for the month of October. What I'm Excited About... All of the sports! What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: All of the baseball and football, Hallmark movies, and now regular TV shows are starting back including my three favorites on tonight: Chica