Skip to main content

Books Read in October 2021

 



Better Together -Christine Riccio


I really liked this book. I started this book in late October and finished it in November. I thought it was a very unique and interesting story-line and I liked the characters a-lot. I rated this book 4 out of 5 stars on Goodreads.

The Heart Principle -Helen Hoang


I really love that the book's main character is on the spectrum (she has Asperger's which is now just defined as being on the Autism spectrum). I was diagnosed with Asperger's when I was 10. The author also has this diagnosis as well. I love that she writes books with characters on the spectrum. I did enjoy this book. I'm not a fan of books having lots of graphic sex scenes in them (it's just not my cup of tea) but other than that I loved the book. I rated it 3 stars,

No Memes of Escape -Olivia Blacke 


This is the second novel in the Brooklyn Murder Mystery series. While I didn't enjoy this book as much as the first book in the series, it's still very good. I rated it 3 stars.

In A Holidaze -Christina Lauren


I loved this book last year when I first read it so I knew I wanted to re-read it this holiday season. I highly recommend this book. It's on my list of books I want to own in the future. I also want to read the other novels by these two authors. I rated this book 4 stars.

The Holiday Swap -Maggie Knox


I loved this book so much! I added it to my top 10 list of books I've read this year. I loved everything about this book: the storyline, the characters, the setting. I highly recommend this book as well. I rated this book 4 stars.

The Party Crasher -Sophie Kinsella


Another fabulous book by one of my favorite authors! I really enjoyed this book (as I do all of her novels). This novel had a really unique storyline. I rated this book 3 stars.

Comments

  1. Loved that Christina Lauren, and am hoping to read more by them soon! I just finished my first Sophie Kinsella book and have another on deck. Hoping she becomes one of my faves too! The Holiday Swap sounds a lot like the movie The Holiday. Have you seen it? And if so, am I right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read all of Sophie Kinsella's books (and her books she writes under the name Madeline Wickham as well) and have loved them all. I hope she becomes a favorite of yours too. The premise of The Holiday Swap is about two twin sisters swapping lives so it's similar to The Holiday a little bit. Thank you for reading and commenting.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: November 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Late lunch of Chipotle so I just had some vegetables for dinner. Tuesday: Buffalo Wild Wings I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family during the holiday season! What I'm Loving... Watching all of the Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music. What I've Been Up To... Watching football, reading, planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January, watching Christmas movies, filming for my Youtube channel. What I'm Dreading... That the Christmas season will go by too fast, like it does every year. I always have the post-Christmas blues in January. What I'm Working On... Planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January. What I'm Excited About... All things Christmas! What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: Football, Survior, Dancing With the Stars, Sullivan's Crossing (I highly recommend this show),

What's Up Wednesday: March 2024 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Salad and cheesy garlic bread Tuesday: Salad and fruit I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family. What I'm Loving... March Madness! What I've Been Up To... Packing up my room. I'm getting the carpet ripped out and a floor installed so we had to move everything downstairs. What I'm Dreading... Putting everything back in my room. I know I will be happy once it's done but just thinking about it is stressing me out. What I'm Working On... Besides packing up my room, I also filmed some videos for Youtube. What I'm Excited About... The start of baseball season! Let's Go Mets! March Madness tournament for men's and women's college basketball. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: College basketball, Hallmark, regular TV shows Reading: Fangirl Down by Tessa Bailey What I'm Listening To... Kenny Chesney, Sam Hunt, Morgan Wallen, Bailey Zi

What's Up Wednesday: October 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Pepperoni roll Tuesday: Sausage & veggies I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About...  The last time the Mets were in the World Series in 2015. What I'm Loving... Spending time with family and friends, reading, watching sports/tv/movies, these new cookies I found at the grocery store. What I've Been Up To... Bestie day with ABA, time with mom, filming, reading, watching sports/tv/movies. What I'm Dreading... Nothing at the moment. What I'm Working On... Content schedule for November & December. What I'm Excited About... MLB playoffs & World Series, high school and college football and the NFL. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching... All the football and baseball, Hallmark movies. Reading...  A Winter in New York by Josie Silver. What I'm Listening To... Morgan Wallen, Sam Hunt, Eric Church, Bailey Zimmerman, Jessie James Decker, Zoe Clark, Van Morrison. What I'm