Skip to main content

Books Read In May 2021

 


In May, I read 6 books.

The Notebook Girls -Multiple Authors (re-read)

Credit: Goodreads.com

I re-read this book. I didn't like it that much. It had to much talk about drugs in it for me. If it wasn't for that, I probably would have liked it more. I rated this book 2 stars on Goodreads.com

Hot Mess -Emily Belden

Credit: Goodreads.com

I enjoyed this book a-lot. The storyline was pretty creative and I liked the main character. I rated this book 3 stars.

Mystic Summer -Hannah McKinnon (re-read)

Credit: Goodreads.com

I love this author so much and I wanted to re-read her books. The 3 I re-read this month, I got from the library but I hope to own all of her books one day. I own 2 and she's also coming out with a new book this month. I love this book so much. The setting, the characters, the plot... I love it all. I rated this book 5 stars and I highly recommend it.

The Summer House -Hannah McKinnon (re-read)

Credit: Goodreads.com

Another great read from Hannah McKinnon. I just enjoy her writing and her books so much. I rated this book 3 stars.

The View From Here -Hannah McKinnon (re-read)

Credit: Amazon.com

Like I said above, I just love her writing and this was another great book. I highly recommend checking out Hannah McKinnon's books. I rated this book 3 stars.

Say Yes Summer -Lindsey Roth Culli

Credit: Goodreads.com

This was such a cute YA read. I really enjoyed it. If you like YA, I definitely recommend this book. I rated this book 4 stars.

Comments

  1. I read Mystic Summer a few years back, good summer read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading The View from Here right now and I loved Mystic Summer and the Summer House.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you love her writing too. Have you read Sailing Lessons and The Lake Season? Those are great too. I'm excited for her new novel (Message In The Sand). Thank you for reading and commenting.

      Delete
  3. all of this cover art makes me want to go to the beach and lounge in the sun with a giant hat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to stay in the house on the cover of The Summer House.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Jana! Me too. We should have a book club vacation there! :)

      Delete
  5. I've only read Husband Material by Emily Belden, but I enjoyed it. I'll have to check this one out. I'm a big fan of YA and I love that last cover, so I will definitely adding that to my list! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love YA too. I recently read The Chaos of Standing Still by Jessica Brody and that's another YA novel I recommend. Thank you for reading and commenting. I love your blog! :)

      Delete
  6. I love the Mystic Summer cover-- it's the best when you have an author you love who has a big backlist of books to go through!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like some fun reads! I need to make time for more re-reads here and there.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just started doing it and I'm so glad I started too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: March 2024 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Salad and cheesy garlic bread Tuesday: Salad and fruit I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family. What I'm Loving... March Madness! What I've Been Up To... Packing up my room. I'm getting the carpet ripped out and a floor installed so we had to move everything downstairs. What I'm Dreading... Putting everything back in my room. I know I will be happy once it's done but just thinking about it is stressing me out. What I'm Working On... Besides packing up my room, I also filmed some videos for Youtube. What I'm Excited About... The start of baseball season! Let's Go Mets! March Madness tournament for men's and women's college basketball. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: College basketball, Hallmark, regular TV shows Reading: Fangirl Down by Tessa Bailey What I'm Listening To... Kenny Chesney, Sam Hunt, Morgan Wallen, Bailey Zi

What's Up Wednesday: November 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Late lunch of Chipotle so I just had some vegetables for dinner. Tuesday: Buffalo Wild Wings I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family during the holiday season! What I'm Loving... Watching all of the Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music. What I've Been Up To... Watching football, reading, planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January, watching Christmas movies, filming for my Youtube channel. What I'm Dreading... That the Christmas season will go by too fast, like it does every year. I always have the post-Christmas blues in January. What I'm Working On... Planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January. What I'm Excited About... All things Christmas! What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: Football, Survior, Dancing With the Stars, Sullivan's Crossing (I highly recommend this show),

What's Up Wednesday: October 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Pepperoni roll Tuesday: Sausage & veggies I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About...  The last time the Mets were in the World Series in 2015. What I'm Loving... Spending time with family and friends, reading, watching sports/tv/movies, these new cookies I found at the grocery store. What I've Been Up To... Bestie day with ABA, time with mom, filming, reading, watching sports/tv/movies. What I'm Dreading... Nothing at the moment. What I'm Working On... Content schedule for November & December. What I'm Excited About... MLB playoffs & World Series, high school and college football and the NFL. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching... All the football and baseball, Hallmark movies. Reading...  A Winter in New York by Josie Silver. What I'm Listening To... Morgan Wallen, Sam Hunt, Eric Church, Bailey Zimmerman, Jessie James Decker, Zoe Clark, Van Morrison. What I'm