Skip to main content

Currently...


Feeling... Excited for my trip to NY. I'm so eager to spend some much needed quality time with my family, especially my nieces & nephews and siblings.

Reading... "It's Not Summer Without You" by Jenny Han, lots of blog posts, and my magazines that I subscribe to.

Watching... The current seasons of The Bachelorette, The Real Housewives of New Jersey (I'm not a fan of the other cities, but I love the New Jersey one),  Scream, UnReal, Pretty Little Liars, The Fosters, Celebrity Family Feud, and a few other shows. Right now, it's the All Star Break for the Mets and their last game was on Sunday. Their next game is on Friday night. I'm also watching old episodes of Baywatch on the POP channel. I always loved that show (even when I was younger) because there was always so many hot guys on that show. LOL. On Netflix, my mom and I are watching Army Wives from the beginning. We are currently in the middle of season 4. I also started to watch Bloodline on Netflix which I'm loving. I'm in the middle of the 6th episode of the first season and am planning on doing a major catch up of seasons 1 & 2 while I'm recovering from surgery.

Thinking About... My upcoming surgery. I'm very nervous and I'm just hoping that the surgery and recovery go well.

Wanting... The books and two CD's I ordered from Amazon to arrive. I also really want to see The Secret Life Of Pets. I've always loved kid movies and it doesn't matter how old I get, I know I always will.

Hoping... To attend my monthly local planner meetup but it's a few days after my surgery so I'm not sure if I will be up to it. I'm going to try and make it though.

Excited... To see my family in NY and for the planner meetup I'm attending this weekend

Loving... Spending quality time with my mom, being an aunt, planning in my Erin Condren Life Planner, watching old episodes of Baywatch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books Read in February 2022

  The Code For Love & Heartbreak -Jillian Cantor I saw this book on sale for $10 and thought it looked interesting. It was a cute story line. A little repetitive at places but overall I enjoyed it. I rated it 3 stars on the Goodreads website. When Less Becomes More -Emily Ley I love Emily Ley's books and I had the pleasure of meeting her at one of the Wild For Planners Go Wild Planner conferences. She is super sweet! I really enjoy her personal development books. I rated this book 3 stars. Heartstopper (Volume 4) -Alice Oseman I love this series so much. I love graphic novels and I really wish my library had more of them. I rated this book 4 stars. Bad Moms -Nora McInerny I like this movie (and the sequel A Bad Mom's Christmas) and I saw this at a discount store and I had no idea it was made into a novel. I enjoyed it. It wasn't my favorite book ever since I knew everything that happened since it stuck very close to the movie. I rated it 3 stars. Life, Unscheduled -K...

Books Read In December 2021 & End of Year Book Survey

  In December, I read 6 books. The first three books I read are apart of a series. The series is called Moose Springs, Alaska by Sarah Morgenthaler. I rated all three of these books 3 stars on the Goodreads website. This was a super cute series. I really enjoyed these books. They were fun, light reads. I think the fourth book in the series comes out in 2021. Book 1: The Tourist Attraction Book 2: Mistletoe & Mr. Right Book 3: Enjoy The View The Holiday Switch -Tif Marcelo I loved this book so much. It was such a cute, fun, and festive read. This is on my list of my favorite books I've read this year. I rated this book 4 stars. The last two books I read this month are also apart of a series. I rated both of them 3 stars. Heartstopper (Volume 1) & Heartstopper (Volume 2) -Alice Oseman Top 10 Favorite Books of the Year: 1.       Malibu Rising –Taylor Jenkins Reid 2.               ...

Books Read In November 2020

  In November, I read 5 books. Three are new to me and 2 are re-reads. All images are from Goodreads except the first photo is from Amazon. Love Your Life -Sophie Kinsella I liked this book. It wasn't my favorite novel of Sophie Kinsella's but I still recommend it and I did enjoy it. I rated this book 3 stars on Goodreads.com. Christmas At Fireside Cabins -Jenny Hale Another great Christmas novel from Jenny Hale. I highly recommend all of her Christmas books. The story, the setting, the characters... are just so sweet and fun. I rated this book 4 stars. In A Holidaze -Christina Lauren This is my first time reading a book from Christina Lauren and I loved it. I have the rest of their books on my TBR list. I really enjoyed this book. It had a really interesting plot and I loved the characters and the setting so much. I rated this book 4 stars. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares -Rachel Cohn & David Levithan I re-read this book and I loved it just as much as reading it th...