Skip to main content

What's Up Wednesday: January Edition



What We're Eating This Week...

Monday: Chicken, sweet potato, zucchini with shallots & onions
Tuesday: Leftovers
Wednesday: Fish, quinoa, broccoli
Thursday: Pork chop, veggies, salad
Friday: Salmon, roasted veggies, fruit salad
Saturday: Out to eat with a friend
Sunday: Not sure

What I'm Reminiscing About...

My trips to the Caribbean. They both took place in February and I'm always itching to go back there to the ocean I love so dear.

^Photo from my first trip to Turks & Caicos.^

What I'm Loving...

Self-help books. (I will be posting about the two books I read in January sometime next week.)

What I've Been Up To...

Working and doctor's appointments.

What I'm Dreading...

Being in constant pain everyday.


What I'm Working On...

Lesson plans and blog posts.

What I'm Excited About...

Hanging out with friends this weekend.

What I'm Watching/Reading...

Watching: Current TV shows and Hallmark movies. I'm also still watching Christmas movies that I didn't get a chance to watch yet.
Reading: I just started reading You Are A Bad-Ass: How To Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living An Awesome Life by Jen Sincero.

Credit: Goodreads.com

What I'm Listening To...

I'm giving my Christmas playlist one last listen before it's back to my regular tunes.

What I'm Wearing...

At work: Work t-shirts, pants
At home: Lounge/comfy clothes, pajamas

What I'm Doing This Weekend...

Relaxing, hanging out with a friend, watching the Superbowl. I don't like the Patriots at all so I'm hoping the Rams win.

What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month...

Birthdays: Nephew M, brother R, Grandma, my fur baby Davey Eli turns 11.
Valentine's Day, Valentine's Day Dance & party at work, planner meet up.

Credit: This Website

What Else Is New...

January has been a really hard month for me: emotionally, physically, and mentally. That is one of the reasons I'm loving self-help books right now and as always I'm loving inspiring and motivating quotes. I'm going to post some here:






Bonus Question: What's your favorite family Valentine's Day tradition?
I always make a strawberry cake and other than that we really don't have any traditions now, but we did growing up.

Credit: This Link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up Wednesday: November 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Late lunch of Chipotle so I just had some vegetables for dinner. Tuesday: Buffalo Wild Wings I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family during the holiday season! What I'm Loving... Watching all of the Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music. What I've Been Up To... Watching football, reading, planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January, watching Christmas movies, filming for my Youtube channel. What I'm Dreading... That the Christmas season will go by too fast, like it does every year. I always have the post-Christmas blues in January. What I'm Working On... Planning out my content for my Youtube channel for December & January. What I'm Excited About... All things Christmas! What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: Football, Survior, Dancing With the Stars, Sullivan's Crossing (I highly recommend this show),

What's Up Wednesday: March 2024 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Salad and cheesy garlic bread Tuesday: Salad and fruit I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About... My trips to visit my family. What I'm Loving... March Madness! What I've Been Up To... Packing up my room. I'm getting the carpet ripped out and a floor installed so we had to move everything downstairs. What I'm Dreading... Putting everything back in my room. I know I will be happy once it's done but just thinking about it is stressing me out. What I'm Working On... Besides packing up my room, I also filmed some videos for Youtube. What I'm Excited About... The start of baseball season! Let's Go Mets! March Madness tournament for men's and women's college basketball. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching: College basketball, Hallmark, regular TV shows Reading: Fangirl Down by Tessa Bailey What I'm Listening To... Kenny Chesney, Sam Hunt, Morgan Wallen, Bailey Zi

What's Up Wednesday: October 2023 Edition

  What We're Eating This Week... Monday: Pepperoni roll Tuesday: Sausage & veggies I'm not sure about the rest of the week. What I'm Reminiscing About...  The last time the Mets were in the World Series in 2015. What I'm Loving... Spending time with family and friends, reading, watching sports/tv/movies, these new cookies I found at the grocery store. What I've Been Up To... Bestie day with ABA, time with mom, filming, reading, watching sports/tv/movies. What I'm Dreading... Nothing at the moment. What I'm Working On... Content schedule for November & December. What I'm Excited About... MLB playoffs & World Series, high school and college football and the NFL. What I'm Watching/Reading... Watching... All the football and baseball, Hallmark movies. Reading...  A Winter in New York by Josie Silver. What I'm Listening To... Morgan Wallen, Sam Hunt, Eric Church, Bailey Zimmerman, Jessie James Decker, Zoe Clark, Van Morrison. What I'm