Skip to main content

Five on Friday


1. Welcome, Spring!

Today, is the first day of Spring. Although I love the warm temps, Spring is my least favorite season due to the simple fact that I'm a big allergy sufferer. Runny/itchy/red eyes, sore throat, and stuffy nose describes me to a T during the allergy season. Here's hoping that it's not too bad this year.

Credit: Pinterest

2. Glee Series Finale tonight

I can't believe that after investing so much time (and let's not forget money because of the awesome music) into this show throughout the seasons, tonight it all comes to an end with the two hour series finale. Lea Michele has become one of my favorite actresses and singers and before the passing of Cory Monteith, Lea & Corey were one of my favorite celebrity couples and Cory was one of my favorite actors/singers as well. While nothing can compare to the really awesome seasons of Glee (1-3), I have enjoyed all of the seasons of this show. I've brought so many songs/albums from iTunes and two out of the three Christmas albums. Thanks for 6 great years, Glee!!

Credit: BuddyTV.com

3. March Madness

March Madness started this week. I fill out a bracket every year but I honestly haven't watched much college basketball this year. My bracket is doing that great because I had Iowa state going to the Elite 8 but other than that and having Baylor for two more games (and them losing yesterday), I'm not that bad off.

Credit: Someecards.com

4. St. Patrick's Day

I'm 50% Irish & 50% Italian and I've always loved St. Patrick's Day. I love the traditional Irish meal and I've eaten it every year as my mom is Irish and makes it every year. My dad, siblings and I always used to play fight over the last piece of Irish soda bread.

Credit: freshpickedwhimsy.typepad.com

That's all I've got for today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Books Read in February 2022

  The Code For Love & Heartbreak -Jillian Cantor I saw this book on sale for $10 and thought it looked interesting. It was a cute story line. A little repetitive at places but overall I enjoyed it. I rated it 3 stars on the Goodreads website. When Less Becomes More -Emily Ley I love Emily Ley's books and I had the pleasure of meeting her at one of the Wild For Planners Go Wild Planner conferences. She is super sweet! I really enjoy her personal development books. I rated this book 3 stars. Heartstopper (Volume 4) -Alice Oseman I love this series so much. I love graphic novels and I really wish my library had more of them. I rated this book 4 stars. Bad Moms -Nora McInerny I like this movie (and the sequel A Bad Mom's Christmas) and I saw this at a discount store and I had no idea it was made into a novel. I enjoyed it. It wasn't my favorite book ever since I knew everything that happened since it stuck very close to the movie. I rated it 3 stars. Life, Unscheduled -K...

Books Read In December 2021 & End of Year Book Survey

  In December, I read 6 books. The first three books I read are apart of a series. The series is called Moose Springs, Alaska by Sarah Morgenthaler. I rated all three of these books 3 stars on the Goodreads website. This was a super cute series. I really enjoyed these books. They were fun, light reads. I think the fourth book in the series comes out in 2021. Book 1: The Tourist Attraction Book 2: Mistletoe & Mr. Right Book 3: Enjoy The View The Holiday Switch -Tif Marcelo I loved this book so much. It was such a cute, fun, and festive read. This is on my list of my favorite books I've read this year. I rated this book 4 stars. The last two books I read this month are also apart of a series. I rated both of them 3 stars. Heartstopper (Volume 1) & Heartstopper (Volume 2) -Alice Oseman Top 10 Favorite Books of the Year: 1.       Malibu Rising –Taylor Jenkins Reid 2.               ...

Books Read In November 2020

  In November, I read 5 books. Three are new to me and 2 are re-reads. All images are from Goodreads except the first photo is from Amazon. Love Your Life -Sophie Kinsella I liked this book. It wasn't my favorite novel of Sophie Kinsella's but I still recommend it and I did enjoy it. I rated this book 3 stars on Goodreads.com. Christmas At Fireside Cabins -Jenny Hale Another great Christmas novel from Jenny Hale. I highly recommend all of her Christmas books. The story, the setting, the characters... are just so sweet and fun. I rated this book 4 stars. In A Holidaze -Christina Lauren This is my first time reading a book from Christina Lauren and I loved it. I have the rest of their books on my TBR list. I really enjoyed this book. It had a really interesting plot and I loved the characters and the setting so much. I rated this book 4 stars. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares -Rachel Cohn & David Levithan I re-read this book and I loved it just as much as reading it th...