Wednesday, June 25, 2014

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

I decided to write a few posts about some of my favorite things.

A little information about me before I begin this post:
My all time favorite "thing", blessing, in my life is my amazing and incredible family. I am an extremely proud aunt to 8 nieces and nephews. Being an aunt is the best!  I'm a loyal sister to the most awesome older siblings (I'm the baby of the bunch). I have two biological siblings who were great role models to have growing up and still are to this day and three step-siblings. I don't consider them step-siblings though because I'm very close with them, especially Christine, as she's one of my best friends. I'm a sister-in-law to my siblings husbands & wives. I'm a daughter & step-daughter. I am a niece to many aunts & uncles and a cousin to my many awesome cousins, a lot of whom I spent a lot of time with growing up and because of this, I have many wonderful memories from our years growing up together. I'm a furmama to 2 very adorable cats, Davey Eli & Pumpkin.


Credit: Pinterest


I thank God everything day for blessing me with an incredible & wonderful family and for making me an aunt to the most amazing nieces & nephews.


Credit: Pinterest

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things (Part 1):

Favorite hobbies/things to do:
-Spending time with my amazing family
-Visiting my family & home state of New York
-Watching & attending sporting events, especially baseball games
-Reading books, magazines, & blogs
-Shopping
-Scrapbooking
-Swimming & boating
-Watching my favorite TV shows & movies
-Journaling/writing/blogging
-Traveling
-Listening to music
-Going to amusement parks & 
-Attending country music concerts

Credit: Pinterest

Favorite places:
-Long Island, NY
-New York City
-Lake George, NY
-Turks & Caicos/the Caribbean
-Orlando, FL
-Montauk, NY

^Turks & Caicos in February of 2012^
Credit: Personal photo

Favorite Stores:
-Target
-Barnes & Noble
-Old Navy
-Hobby Lobby
-Michael's
-AC Moore
-Amazon (not technically a store but I shop on that site a lot)
-Bath & Body Works
-Kate Spade

Credit: Someecards.com/Pinterest

Favorite Restaurants/Places To Eat:
-Parkside (restaurant in NY)
-Panera Bread
-Outback Steakhouse
-California Pizza Kitchen
-PF Changs
-Moe's Southwest Grill
-Local takeout hibachi place

Credit: Pinterest

Favorite Foods:
-Pasta with chicken & broccoli/pasta in general
-My mom's cooking, especially her meatloaf, baked mac & cheese, tacos, sausage & peppers
-NY pizza, bagels, & Chinese food
-Panera's salad & bread
-Steak
-BLT's
-Hibachi
-Chick Fil A's grilled market salad

Credit: Pinterest

Favorite Drinks:
-Iced coffee
-Strawberry flavored water
-Diet root beer
-Starbucks Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frapp. 
-Chocolate milk
-Root beer float
-Mike's Hard Lemonade
-Malibu Bay Breeze
-Mudslide

Credit: Pinterest

Favorite Websites:
-Livejournal
-Facebook
-Instagram
-Pinterest
-Twitter
-Blogs I love to read
-MLB.com
-Mets & Yankees websites
-Savvyauntie.com

Credit: Someecards.com/Pinterest


Favorite iPhone Apps:
-Instagram
-Cuptakes
-At Bat (Major League Baseball App)
-Team Stream
-Tweetbot

Credit: Pinterest


What are some of your favorite things?

No comments:

Post a Comment