Monday, November 18, 2013

My creative sister...

My fabulous sister has a blog and an Etsy site. She is an amazing sister/wife/mother and friend. She is so creative! She knits, sews, scrapbooks, bakes & cooks. Since I was younger and she got me into scrapbooking, I've always called her "the Martha Stewart" of scrapbooking.

Below is the link to her blog and Etsy site:


I love my big sister so much. She has more creativity in one finger than I have in my whole body. I'm so thankful to have her in my life. Some of my fondest memories of the two of us from when I was younger, are spending the weekends scrapbooking and stamping and making crafts at her apartment and going shopping in town together, especially to the stamping store.

2 comments:

  1. You are too sweet, little sis! Thanks for the shout out. I am writing a new blog as we speak! then, back to knitting. I need a few more hands. We'll get our craft on when you come visit!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete